A walk through memories Chapter 17

"We look really great today let's take a picture."Ciara insisted as all three of us walked out of our last class for the day we didn't really have much lectures because it's apparently still a new month the 2nd of November time's so fast so like next month will be December and Christmas will finally come.

I love Christmas so much it's my best time of the year.

"Are you kidding right now I look like crap."I said huffing.

"Oh you didn't look like crap when you were still at Damien's but now you do."Trisha confirmed.

"What are you instigating Trish?"I asked tiredly.

"She's trying to say you can go back to stay at Damien's."Ciara helped out.

"You know today's Friday."She wiggled her brows.

"Please I'm tired let's just go home I want to sleep...I want to also watch movies..Damien hasn't talked to me since he's been busy he's not even dropped me at school he's been sending Jonah it's been 3 days since I saw him last.More so the few lectures we had today were tiring...I'm so pissed right now."I ranted off and Trisha and Ciara looked at themselves before nodding and giving me a pitiful look.

"Time of the month right?"Ciara said.

"Yes it's that fracking time...but don't worry I'm okay I can bear my cramps."I huffed.

My emotions are all over right now..

"I can see that..but you don't have to bear them you can just take a pain reliever."Trisha suggested.

"I'm okay Trisha...I really am, I'm so worried right now do you know that? He says I'm his fracking baby but he hasn't even texted me since I left his house I've not even caught a glimpse of him...what if he's sick,I really don't understand Damien..."I said letting my emotions spill.

"You guys aren't even dating yet and you're already like this what will happen when—"

"Hush right there Ciara nobody's gonna date that creep so don't even start."I interrupted her.

"Well we'll just have to see about that."Ciara said rolling her eyes.

"Oh that's Jonah's car!"Trish exclaimed excitedly.

"We'll have talk about you both sometime Trish."I said eyeing her but she just ignored me and pulled Ciara and I towards the car.

Ciara decided stay with us during our shift since it's Friday and she has nothing to do since Santos is going to be away for the weekend.

"Hi girls."Jonah smiled at us before ushering us in his car.

"Hey Jonah."We chorused as we entered with Trisha taking shotgun before he started driving.

"Jonah what about Damien Penelope has been down all day because she hasn't heard fro—"

"Stop right there Trisha who's been down...pfft me? You're wrong I'm not down at all,I'm not even worried I mean why will I be worried when I haven't heard from him for just a few days...nahh I'm not Jonah don't you mind Trish she's just asking because she's curious but you should probably also answer her so she won't be curious anymore but I'm not—"

"Penny Damien's been really busy with office stuff that's why you haven't heard from him don't worry too much he'll probably talk to you soon."Jonah interrupted me and I scoffed.

"Seems like you weren't getting me Jonah I just said I'm not worried at all."

"Yeah and we all know what that means so we perfectly understood you."Ciara said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah she's right."Jonah nodded and Trisha whispered something to him and he nodding smiling before whispering another thing to her.

"What are you guys doing right now...Ciara are they talking about me?"I turned to ask her but she was just too busy taking selfies I think she wants to send to Santos.

I huffed before taking out my phone to play epic race 3D.

After rounding some levels and becoming winner twice Jonah finally announces that we are here.

We waved our goodbyes before entering the tea shop and walking straight to the back room taking Ciara with us.

"It's about time you guys came I thought I was gonna die."Macy said immediately she saw us and she was looking very red.

"Christian about right?"Trisha smirked knowingly at her and Macy just blushed some more.

"Right.Hey I'm Macy you must be Ciara I've heard a lot about you from these two shit faces here."Macy said smiling innocently and Trish and I gasped.

"You're so dead Macy I'll tell Christian about you clogging the toilet yesterday."Trisha said smiling evilly before running out of the room and I nodded.

"Trisha's probably going to embarrass you but I'll hurt you physically better run for life."I said venomously.

"Oh oh I gotta run and I also gotta stop Trisha."Macy said turning before running towards the door I pulled my shoe and aimed it at her.

"Macy!! Duck your head!"Ciara yelled just before I threw it and she ducked.

"OMG! Ciara you saved my life I felt like I was in and action movie right now."Macy squealed.

"You did right?me too...like our reflexes were so quick and the way you ducked was so cool."Ciara said laughing.

"That's right..I like you Ciara."Macy said still laughing.

"And me you. Want to take a picture with me?"She asked excitedly.

"Of course! Definitely!"Macy said before rushing over to her and they took selfies making funny faces in some and cute faces in some.

I guess Ciara can finally let us be since she's found her picture mate.

"What are you guys doing right now...let's go serve customers you guys are killing Christian and I."Trish said barging into the room.

"Serves you right you were the one that rushed outside."Macy said laughing.

"Oh and I told on you Macy..you didn't think I was joking did you?"Trisha raised a brow.

"Trisha!!!!!!!!!!! How could you!!!!"Macy yelled before lunging for Trish and Ciara and I just laughed.

It's going to be a long day.

A/N: Hey guys..it's a short chapter but don't worry next chapter will definitely make up for it,so stay with me and share your thoughts.
Watch out for more drama.
Thank you for reading.

K-drama: What's wrong with secretary Kim
_Cleo♥️