A walk through memories Chapter 20

"Oh,I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions,baby there's nothing holding me back,you take me places that tear up my reputation,manipulate my decisions baby there's nothing holding me back!
There's nothing holding me back,
There's nothing holding me back!"Trish and I sang our lungs out to Shawn Mendes' There's nothing holding me back.

"What's the other line again?"Trisha asked after we both paused and we burst out laughing.

"Girls I said to prepare fritters not bring the house down,Seriously I can't even close my eyes."Aunt Pat groaned while strutting into the kitchen and I laughed maniacally.

"Penelope!!Stop laughing."Trisha scolded me but I just laughed more.
"Aunt Pat I'm sorry about this crazy girl we'll keep it down."Trisha assured and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and we're done with the fritters."I said cheerily.

"Penny is everything okay dear? Why are you so agile all of a sudden?Trisha did anything take place while I was gone?"Aunt Pat asked while eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh you don't know about it apparently Damien called her and they went all lovey dovey. Right Penpen?"She nudged me playfully and I stared at her in shock.

"That's not it Aunt Pat...we weren't lovey dovey!" I cried.

"Oh then what will you call 'I missed you baby' 'I missed you too' huh was I the one that said that?"She said mimicking us and I face palmed my self.

"Oh I know about it Trisha...she's in too deep for that boy!"Aunt Pat squealed and I looked at her weirdly before shaking my head.

"I know right Aunt....they'd make a very good couple."Trisha said with a dreamy look on her face.

"Guys I—"

"I'm so happy they finally made up."

"Guys—"I tried again but to no avail,I wasn't here to them.

"Did you know he calls her baby Aunt Pat?"Trisha said with wide eyes.

"Be serious!"

"It's true..you need to see her face when he's all baby on her."

"Guys—"

"What a cute couple they are..I wish I had such..such a sweet love."

"I really want such too though I believe soon I will."

"Oh so it's you and Jonah right?Then Penny and Damien!!!!"She squealed.
"Young love!"

"I'M FRACKING HERE!!!!!!!!"I all but yelled.

"Oh right you are.Just give me my fritters and I'll leave you guys."Aunt Pat said still grinning.

"Trisha serve her I'll be in the room downloading some dramas."

"Ok go on."She said waving me off.

As I walked into my room I locked the door and jumped on the bed and started replaying the days happenings in my head before squealing and hugging the comforters to my self.

Damien is so cool!!
And when he calls me Diana his voice gets kind of deeper and sexy.

Who is this and what are you doing inside my body??

Snap out of it Penelope,snap out!

Wait,that's true he hasn't ever called me Penelope.

Or maybe he did and I didn't take note?

No way! I would know.

"Ugh...stop thinking about him."

I wonder what he's doing right now. "Stop thinking about him!!!"

But still?

Ugh you can't really help it mind can you?

Tomorrow's a school day I should sleep.

"Trisha I'm going to sleep!!"I yelled.

"Alright you do that I'll join you soon!!"I heard her say.

I adjusted myself properly and as I drifted one particular face kept playing in my head.

A/N: Hey guys...it's been like what? Forever?
I know,I've had so much up in my sleeve lately but I promise to make some time for Damien and Penelope.

Short chapter there and not much drama but stay tuned for next.
Thank you for reading AWTM,I really appreciate.

K-drama:Master of study.

_Cleo♥️