A walk through memories Chapter 21

I checked out of work early today so I decided to take a stroll around to the park for some cool evening breeze.

I need to strengthen my bones,school was so tiring as always.

I went to my usual spot,the swing but someone was there already she looked to be around fifteen years of age and wait what,

She's crying?

"Hey are you alright?"I asked sitting beside her.

She looked at me and quickly wiped her tears, "Hi Penny."She forced a smile at me.

"Uh hi..how do you know my name?"

"Oh I've seen you around I'm Jonah's sister Kayla...Damien's always giving me an earful about you." She said and I smiled before responding.

"Hey Kayla how come I've never seen you around?"I furrowed my brows and she shrugged.

"Would you like some ice cream?"I asked and she smiled,

"I would,Thank you." She said and we went to get the ice cream for myself and her.

"Why would you get mint flavored ice cream Penny?"

"What its nice,why would you get avocado flavored that's creepy." I retorted and she laughed.

"Damien was right,you can't make a sentence without creepy being in it."

"Did he talk about me that much?"I asked smiling.

"Don't even get me started..I feel sorry for Jonah at times Matteo and Lucea are the only lucky ones who are a little bit free from his endless talk about you."I blushed  red.

"You have other siblings?"I scrunched my brows.

"Yeah a set of twins,they are both ten and never leave each other's side sometimes I wonder if Matteo will ever let Lucea get a boyfriend in future..he literally beats up any guy that likes her."She said and I laughed out loud.

"Don't worry he will get over it once he falls in love."I said before eating a spoonful of my ice cream.

"You sound experienced you're in love with Damien right?" She said and  I immediately choked vehemently on the ice cream.

Kayla burst into fits of laughter before patting my back.

"There..there"she said in between fits of laughter while patting my back and handing me some serviette.

"Thank you."I said taking it from her with my entire face burning I'm sure I'm almost turning purple if not already.

"Well I guess your face says it all."

"Pfft my face doesn't say anything...I don't know what you're talking about."I said but she just looks at me with a very unconvinced look.

"Just eat your ice cream Kayla." I said and she laughed before waving it off.

"Glad to see you're in a better mood than when I saw you."

"Yeah..it's all thanks to you."She said smiling.

"Mind sharing what the problem was?"

"No. I was pretty much sulking over this guy that told me he didn't like me and won't ever like someone like me after reading my journal ,I wrote it there and I was scribbling something there when a bitch said I drew like an artist and told me she wanted to see the rest of my doodles I lent it to her without putting much thoughts to it so she saw it and apparently announced to the whole class and he heard that's when he told me that so.....yeah but don't worry I'm okay I feel better you're my new role model I hope to be like you and get a handsome boyfriend though not stupid like Damien."She said and I laughed.

"Damien's not my boyfriend you know?"

"Isn't that what they all say..I'll just have to be patient to rub my I told you so in your face."

"Don't!..don't..pffft don't get ahead of yourself cause that's literally not going to happen."I shook my head a firm no.

"Fine Fine Whatever you say.."Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to listen to that jerk you know? He's being a giant butt hole..we could get Jonah and Damien to totally whoop he' arse."I said suggestively.

"We could..but I don't want to  be bailing anyone out of prison."She said in dismissal.

"You're right about that."I said before scooping up the last bit of my marvelous ice cream.

"Penny I have to go now..thank you so much for everything..you've got my approval."She grinned with a wink.

"I didn't ask for your approval kid."I basically said to my self since she already dashed off.

Such a character.

I decided to take another stroll round the park while stuffing my ear pods in and allowing my self to drown in some wonderful k-pop.

After about like five more minutes I started to make my way home when I bumped into something....

Or somebody.

What's with me and bumping any way...what's that name Damien called me again yeah doublebubble the bumper I think that suits me perfect.

Yeah that's because Damien called you that.

You'd better suit yourself mind..

"I'm so sorry,I—" I cut my self off when the person grinned a very weird grin.

"Didn't think I'll be seeing you so soon Penelope."The man smirked a very disgusting smirk.

What's with people and knowing my name today?

"How do you know my—" I gasped as recognition filled my eyes.

"Thomas."

A/N: Hello my honey bunches :):) Guess who decide to update today.
I've been extremely busy...I barely have my free time so I'm sorry about the late update..I'm not making any promises but I'll definitely try to update faster.

Anyway enough about me,how are y'all..I hope y'all are staying safe and sound,please do.

Thank you so much for reading AWTM it means so much to me..don't forget to drop your thoughts and make suggestions..anything is welcomed.

I love you all

K-drama recommendation:Love alarm

Look through the previous chapters I added recommendations there if you want :) :)

_Cleo