A walk through memories Chapter 15

"Shut...Up!"

"I'm serious Trish."I laughed.

School was tiring as hell today but thanks to Damien I got an idea of what the maths lecturer was teaching so math is exempted.Jonah dropped Trish and I at the coffee shop after school,after we had lunch Trisha made me tell her everything that's been happening.

"So you mean you stayed the night at Damien's?"She asked and I nodded.
"OMG! You two are so it like I can—"

"Trisha snap out of it don't get your hopes high we aren't it."I interrupted her and she rolled her eyes.

"What she said...We all know you guys want to be it so why deny it."

"Think whatever you want to but nothing's happening."

"As if."She scoffed,
"Then what got you looking like tomato when he dropped you at school."She asked folding her hands and looking at me challengingly.

"Oh..that."I said drifting back to the memory.

"Hmmmn that."

"He called me baby—pause! Fracking pause!"My eyebrows shot up as I remembered something.

"Why are we pausing?"

"He called me baby before..."I whispered clutching my chest before proceeding to tell her about the memory I got back and Damien carrying me on his lap...

He called me baby!

How did I not realize that for crying out loud!

Mind! Conscience! Guilt! Small voice and all my internal people so you didn't think to remind me about this.

Well you just remembered.

Shutup mind!

"Snap out of your internal conversation Penelope and let's face reality!!"
"OMG I totally ship you guys umm how about Pendam....no..Dampen...nah..Diamien,Dimien,Miendi,Mienpen,penmien,Na—"

"Trisha Ibironke Rita David...What ever planet you are in right now please come back to earth!!"I yelled exasperatedly.

"Uh ok...Nada,Namien,Na—wait does Damien have another name."She looked at me patting her chin.

"I'm not answering that."I replied rolling my eyes,If I tell her he's other name is Christopher my ears won't hear the end of Chrisna,Pherna and whatever the hell she would say.

"Uhh why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Just because."

"You need to tell me now or else I'll just find out by myself Jonah's always there you know."She said and I sighed.

"I don't know."

"Whatever..anyway Penpen let's get outta here before Macy and Christian cut off our heads."She said getting up.

"Oh now you know you didn't remember when you were all..thismien,thatmien and what have you mien..."I said in a singsong manner and she burst out laughing.

"I did not sound like that...you're a clown you know that..."she said still laughing.

"I don't know now let's go."

"Yea let's."She said before we made our way out of the back room.

***

"What new Scooby-Doo,running after you nah nah nah nah nah nah nah...lalalala What new Scooby-Doo!!!"I sang out loud dancing crazily.