A walk through memories Chapter 11

After our flour play...don't give me that look what was I supposed to call it anyway after it I cleaned everywhere in the kitchen with Damien's help of course,I managed to finish making the casserole and cakes but not the smoothie we'll just drink the OJ in the fridge but we didn't eat straight away.

Little did I know that this house holds more surprises there was an 8ft pool at the backyard so Damien persuaded me to take a swim with him and now here we were after swimming and playing around we are seated now with our legs inside the pool and a plate of cupcakes and a carton of OJ with two cups beside us eating and talking about random stuffs...

Best sport,food,places and lots more and now I just remembered the reason why I came here my assignment....

"That's true...Damien I'm actually having problems with my maths homework I don't know if you can maybe.."I trailed off smiling sheepishly.

"Ok no problem I can teach you not to brag but I'm too good at all those stuffs."He smiled back at me but not sheepishly.

"Cocky much huh?"I crossed my arms and rose a brow at him.

"Not really..I just read my brothers college textbooks when I was still in high school and when I was in junior school I read his high school books so I can never forget it's all stored in here."He tapped his head.

"I never knew you had a brother."I said and he shrugged.

"He's married now he lives in Las Vegas with two kids he's 30 and a successful doctor also so.."He raised his hands.

"But it's not like you guys don't have a good relationship right?"I asked with worry lacing my voice.

"Oh no not at all he's my best family..he means the world to me and he's my role model also." He smiled looking into the pool. "There was a time when I was 11 when I was taken to teach a class full of 17 year olds...Damn I almost pissed on my pants that day,they looked so dominant,I can remember the way they were all dressed and all their facial expressions, the looks they gave me made me so nervous they had to call my brother to come talk to me because apparently the students do not listen to their teachers but if they see it's an 11 year old they'll be curious to know what I can do so after some encouraging words from Darrel I taught them their chemistry and maths..to say they were shocked would be the understatement of the century."He said and I laughed my heart out.

"I would totally pay to see you pissing on your pants in front of teenagers."I laughed poking him.

"Shut up if you were in my shoes you would have done worse and seriously that was the only part you caught.... didn't you hear I taught them chemistry and I was 11."He said cockily and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have nice names."I complemented.

"What?"

"Damien..Darell they are nice names."I said stuffing a piece of cake in my mouth.

"Oh.Thanks"He smiled genuinely at least he knows how to take complements unlike me I'd just be a blushing mess.

"So what about your mum?"I asked curiously,and immediately the question left my mouth he turned rigid. "Damien you okay? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm prying you don't have to answer."

"It's fine you're not prying but I don't want to talk about it now."He said and I saw the pleading in his eyes begging me not to ask further and I decided to comply.

"Ok."I nodded and continued munching some cakes.

After we finished the plate Damien stood and
stretched his hands to help me up.

"Come on let's go inside so you won't catch a cold I'll give you something to wear."He said while I took his hand.

"Let's go we need to eat the casserole too before it turns cold." I scurried my way back into the beautiful home.