A walk through memories Chapter 7

Most people usually have to be woken up by their alarm clock in the morning,well that's not the case for me because as a matter of fact I am the alarm itself sometimes when I wake up early I feel like the only person awake in the neighborhood so I go about doing my things as calm as possible so I won't wake my aunt or the neighbors up sometimes I also get paranoid and one of those times is now.

I don't know why but I feel someone's watching me through the kitchen window and I'm trying my possible best not to make any noise while chopping these vegetables for my scrambled eggs but I guess I will continue to try cause right now I'm still making noise..

I shook my head trying to shake off the thoughts that someone's watching me it's just me being paranoid again I checked the time on my phone and it's already 5:30am so I just fried the eggs and put them into the flask while I went to take my bath.

Honestly I don't know why I woke up this early even though I slept pretty late maybe it's because Damien was taking me to school I don't know but seriously what ever the damn reason is or whatever woke me up..

Frack it!

I love sleep and I can't even go back to sleep because right now taking a cold shower isn't helping at all.

You maybe wondering why I'm taking a cold shower well that's because I'm pretty much used to it it's like a routine for me taking cold showers in the morning and hot showers at night so yeah call me weird but that's how I love it.

Now I'm done bathing,after drying my hair and putting my clothes on I checked the time again it was already 6:20am I don't know when Damien will get here but it's better to be early than late right?

I ate my scrambled eggs and left some for my aunt I made a mental note to get my type of milk from the grocery store later today since I'm lactose intolerant I can't afford getting the runs from drinking the other milk when mine finishes.

After eating I decided to burn time so I did the dishes and went to throw the trash away outside. The day was already bright so I dumped the trash in the bin dusting my hands then turned around only to slip on the banana peel that fell off but my fall was cut half way when strong muscular arms gripped my waist preventing me from shattering my oh-so-clumsy head..

Wait!

I'm been held by a certain someone. I looked up at my savior and was immediately met by hazel eyes, blond locks almost white and a very pointed noise he wore earrings and I could see the tattoo running up his neck..damn he's handsome he cocked his head smiling,

Holy shit! Penelope he's holding you.

I quickly got out of his grip and straightened myself and cleared my throat

"Uhh...Thank you"I said unsure of what to say since the first impression people usually get from me is that I'm a klutz.

"You're welcome...I'm Jonah Bradford"he smiled stretching his hands out for me to shake I took it immediately,

"Penelope Roberts....Penny for short"I returned his smile his name sounded familiar but I shook it off.

"Oh you're Penelope I see you're new here right?"

"Yeah just moved in here some weeks ago you?"

"I've lived here all my life that's my house over there"He said pointing at the house a few steps away from ours.

"Oh that's nice then you must be well acquitted with this neighborhood aiit?"

"Aiit.Morning person huh?or it's just because Damien's coming to take you to school today"he raised a brow knowingly and I gasped putting my hands on my chest and took a step away from him as I stared at him in utter awe.