A walk through memories Chapter 16

"I'm so cool!!!" I pumped my fist in the air after winning the fourth round again.

"No you're are not,you're not cool at all."Damien huffed and I laughed before teasing him.

"Oh I'm not cool then I'm hot as hell right."I wiggled my brows.

"Unfortunately."He muttered.

"Uhh volume please I didn't get you if I'm not cool then what am I?"

"Burning."He replied.

"No no I can't be burning you know the word just say it....why? You can't say it? Say it out loud so I can hear you."I said smirking at him.

"Fine." He paused before continuing,
"You're hot...as hell."He said with a serious expression.

Am I breathing? I'm not right?

I knew it.

"Damien i was just kidding you don't have to sound so serious as if I'm really hot."I said laughing loudly while fanning my self Is it just me or it's hot in here.Damien just stared at me seriously not joining in the laughter.

"You're are really hard to understand doublebubble."He said shaking his head.

"Anyway I won you that's the most important thing right now so you're are getting me that ice cream tomorrow right?"I nudged him.

"Right Damien..."I nudged him again.

"Let's take another round I don't know how you do this but I must take you down"he said picking up the pad.

"I can tell you a secret." I smiled getting ready for a blackmail.

"What is it...tell me right now Diana!"He shot up and I smiled evilly.

"Calm down now would you?"
"I may or may not have learnt all the cheat codes."

"Are you kidding me right now! Tell me now."He ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Hold your horses Dami boy I can't just tell you something it took some days to learn when you'll only learn it in a minute without getting something in return."I wiggled my brows.

"I'd give you what you want I can even tell you the password to the house WiFi so you can binge watch your korean drama's,I'll get you k-pop songs you name it I just need that code to defeat Jonah when we play next time."He ranted off.

"Kid me right now!! Now that you speak of it why didn't I think of that...hmmmn....you know what? just tell me the password and make me a cup of coffee then I can borrow your laptop so I can get started immediately I wish I knew I would have brought my list of k-drama's to watch but I know a few so it's fine.I guess I'm staying up all night after all."I said before shooing him to get me my coffee.

"Whatever just tell me the code,I'll tell you the WiFi password and you can go and get started on your obsession while I'll get you your coffee now,how do you take it."

"My coffee? I take it it black..."

"You do what!! That's so not expected I thought you'd be the type to add excess sugar and cream or something."

"Nahh I love taking it black..."I started before he interrupted me.

"Please don't say like my soul."He pleaded.

"Like my soul."I finished off before laughing.

"Cliche much?"

"I really prefer black coffee because I'm lactose intolerant if I don't take my type of milk apparently it gives me the runs so I best take it black because not everyone has it now stop talking go get me coffee wait before you go...."I stood up going to the bedside table to get his laptop.