A walk through memories Chapter 19

"Trisha you really don't have to stay."I pleaded with my eyes but she isn't just letting me go.

"I'm staying Penpen period."She said before plopping on the bed with me.

"Fine you do what you want."I snapped I really needed some alone time but Trish is apparently giving the excuse of I should never be alone that's what the Doctor said.

"What crawled up your ass and died Penpen "She asked but I ignored her and covered our bodies with the comforters before closing my eyes.

"This isn't about Damien is it?"She asked and I turned to face her.

"Damien..pfft Damien's not my god..I'm not worried about him at all infact I will—"
I was cut off by my phone ringing,it's probably Aunt Pat calling to say she can't make it home tonight or something.

I asked Trisha to pass me the phone from the night stand and she looked at the phone with wide eyes before handing it over to me.

Cocky Creep

I swear my heart skipped five beats..

Do you know what it means for your heart to skip five beats and you'll still be alive.

I think I just made a world record.

"What are you waiting for answer it."Trisha nudged me.

"Oh...uh..ok."I muttered before pressing the answer button.

"Hey baby."Damien said and that was all it took to make me start smiling and blushing like an idiot..Trisha was giving me a look that said you're in too deep.

"Hello Damien."I whispered into the phone still smiling.

"I'm sorry I've not been able to get in touch with you I'm sure you must have been worried I was just very busy."He said and I shook my head even though he can't see me.

"It's okay Damien..I thought you must have been busy."I said and Trisha was about to say something when I hushed her and buried myself under the covers.

"You missed me right.."He said cockily.

"Pfft..you mean you missed me.."I said even though I missed him so much but I can't say that it'll only boost his ego.

"Actually I really missed you baby I missed you so fucking much."He said and I gasped.

My heart can't take this..it wants to explode.

"Uhh..I-I...Da-Uh."I stopped trying to talk since I wasn't making any sense at all.

"Cat got your tongue Diana?"He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

He shouldn't dare laugh at me,he should put himself in my shoes.

Stupid handsome creep.

"Fine..Imissedyoutoo."I rushed out before covering my face and taking deep breaths.

"Uhh come again I didn't get you."

"I said I missed you too."I spaced it out well this time before holding my breath again waiting for his reply.

"You did what? Just one more time I think there's a problem with my phone why can't I hear you well? Say it again you did what?"He asked and I could imagine him grinning and enjoying himself teasing me.