A walk through memories Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since I was discharged from the hospital my headaches reduced, I will be starting college on Monday today's Friday.

I also realized aunt Pat is divorced but she could hold her self well as she was a Prosecutor and she also had a fair share of properties from the divorce.
She had no children and she treats me like her own child like the best thing that has happened to her anyways back to present I've been trying to search for a part time job since morning aunt Pat decided against it but I still insisted to work I mean I can't depend on her forever I'm almost twenty for crying out loud. Right now am so tired and famished it's been a long day I checked my new iPhone for the time it's 3:54pm already I decided to go grab an ice tea.
I still had some dollars from my pocket money so I used my last bit of strength to scurry to the tea shop.I quickly went to the counter the girl looked pretty and nice.

"Hi welcome to Johnson's tea shop I'm Trisha what may I get you."she beamed at me,

"Hello Trisha I would like a cup of iced tea thank you."I said wearily.

"You seem tired long day huh?"She asked.

"Tell me about it Trish."I made my self comfortable sitting on one of the counter chairs,

"Trish huh I already totally like you girl we'll be great friends."she winked at me while popping the ice in my tea.
"Here you go ummm—" she raised a brow,

"Penelope my name's Penelope Roberts"I told her taking a sip from my tea

"Ouuu Penpen such a nice name" I laughed at her friendly demeanor.
"Really? Penpen?not even Penny or lopey" I laughed again while she joined me,

"I don't know immediately I heard your name Penpen just came to my mind it suits you you know all cute and bubbly."We laughed together.

"I'm glad to see you're in a better mood than when you came" I smiled a genuine smile.

"Yeah I guess I needed to talk to someone."

"Well spill out Penpen."I sighed as she propped her elbows on the counter

"It's just I'm getting into college on Monday and I need a part time job so throughout the day I've been looking for one but all to no avail I don't know what else to do again" I sighed again rubbing my face.

"Just that...come on cheer up my mom's the owner of this place I can always tell her to take you in"

"No no you don't have to I can—"

"oh spare me that Penpen I will I mean we are friends now aren't we that's what friends do for each other"I grinned at her
"Thank you so much Trish this really means a lot" I am so happy I met her I feel like I've known her for years already.

"It's ok it really is my mom would totally agree"She smiled at me.

"Thank you again Trish...So Trish which college do you attend"I raised a brow,

"George brown college"She replied.

"Really? That's what I applied for too!!!!"She lit up immediately.
"Are you serious!!! oh my God we are going to be best of friends!!" She squealed and I laughed.

"We already are Trish"she beamed at me

"That's right bestie."

I was happy to meet someone so carefree and nice she's got the most bubbly personality ever I wonder if I had any friends before maybe I don't but I'm happy to have one now.

I stood up grabbing my ice tea I turned around so I could get a look at the wall clock only to bump hard into somebody spilling the whole content of my cup on the person..

I looked at the guy's chest and horror washed over my face as I took in the mess I made.

"Could this day get any worse??"he tugged at his hair frustratingly and damn was his voice sexy.

"I'm so sorry it wasn't intentional I didn't mean to at all."I apologized profusely refusing to look up as I turned to the counter to grab some paper towels

"Here let me help."I dabbed at his chest,

"That's fine."he grabbed my wrist and I felt shivers passing through my wrist,

What the hell!

I looked up at him for the first time and my knees bucked I almost fell if not for his hand on my wrist that held me steady he was the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen he looked so damn handsome it's almost unreal his eyes the most piercing blue ever his jaw so well outlined his nose and oh my fracking god his Goddamn lips..No penny get a grip.

He looked deep into my eyes and his blue eyes widened a fraction before he let go of me.

"You!!"

"Excuse me....do I know you?" I frowned at him.

"You're...you're alive.."he reached for my face but I quickly shifted out of instinct I mean who was he.

"Yes I am but sorry if I don't remember you I lost my memory."I told him he may be one of my friends who knows?

"You did??"his eyes widened again and I nodded.

"It's all my fault all my damn fault"he tugged at his hair again,

"Hey..what is your fault tell me who you are already."

"Never mind..you never knew me" He walked away with that.

Creep.

A/N: Hello lovely people it's crazy Cleo again. How did you guys find this chapter?New characters gradually appearing. I would love to hear your thoughts on this book so far it would really help me.
Also should I write Damien's POV soon?Please feel free to correct mistakes,share your opinions and suggestions I don't mind.Thanks for following me through this ride.
Also please check out my friend @ d-ehis her books are awesome 👏🏼 Her troubled bully a completed story and His exiled rogue. Thanks you all.

K-drama:Doctor stranger.

_Cleo♥️