A walk through memories Chapter 14

A/N: Wassup! my pretty lovelies..
Can you guess what?
I've finally written my exam,it was no longer August 1st so I guess I have more time for you all now..don't worry,I passed the exam 😊 so now I'm going to be very free..watch out for more drama.
Just a heads up!!This story is going to be short just about 25 chapters or so.

***

"Doublebubble you'll be late and I—" Damien began before I interrupted him.

"Please Damien,spare me all that talk I won't be late after all school's just a five minutes walk from here."I rolled my eyes and continued stuffing my face with pancakes as I tackled a level of candy crush.

"Trisha will be waiting so you'd better drop that game and hurry the fuck up I need to be somewhere and no it's not a five minutes walk to your school it's exactly ten minutes,thirty seconds and twenty eight milliseconds if you walk and if you drive it takes exactly five minutes,twenty two seconds and forty milli—"

"Damien!!! That's enough I will go now just don't make me crazy right now." I groaned as I stood up immediately rubbing my head from the mini headache this creepy being was giving me.

Jonah came when I was still in the bathroom he left my stuffs for me in my room and disappeared,Damien said he had stuffs to do....I had to prepare a stack of pancakes for Damien and I but I was being a slow eater because I practically,fracking despise school apparently Damien doesn't seem to share my views with me.. he seems like he loves school.

Just how much more creepy can he get!

"I'll be in the car waiting so get your stuffs together and be there in two."He said before walking away and I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at his retreating back.

After packing my books I was making my way to the door when Damien started honking.

Does he have a fibre of patience within him at all.

I got out and made my way to his car,when he  saw me he quickly got down and walked over to the passenger's side to open the door for me.

I seriously want to laugh.

Honestly I don't know why it's funny to me..I mean he seems irritated by my lateness yet he's still showing chivalry exists.

"You didn't have to but thank you....you're such a gentle but creepy man."I said with a hint of laughter in my voice.

"Just get in Diana."He said rolling his eyes and I got in before he shut the door and walked over to the drivers seat.

"You know doublebubble I was thinking.."He began after he entered the car and started driving and I sighed knowing what's coming.
"Two months ago I parked this car at the same spot I parked it today at home at exactly 3:50pm it took me three minutes forty four seconds and sixteen milliseconds to walk from the front door of my house to my car but today it took me two minutes,fifteen seconds and twenty five milliseconds to get to the car why is that?"He said tapping his index finger against his chin looking lost in thought.

Are you sure he's mentally okay mind?

I think he should do a checkup again I'm pretty sure it's not just hyperthymesia but a little bit of mental illness or maybe he's sick this may be a symptom.

Aha! Why didn't I think of this before?

I quickly stretched and felt his forehead if he was running a temperature,he looked at me raising a brow..

I shook my head in pity..so it's just natural he isn't even running a damn temperature!

"Damien do you feel okay internally?" We can't be too sure.