A walk through memories Chapter 13

"Now you know want I want you to do,you go to the police and turn yourself in that you did it."

Red!

All I see is red.

"My dad will do no such thing you are not the owner of our lives?You don't own us so why would he turn himself in for something you did you stupid imbecile!" I yelled pouring out all my anger while he laughed hysterically.

"Oh little princess you talk like you've got a choice." He cackled.

"What did we ever do to you—you're fucking sick you know that?" I said tugging at my wrist to try to ease the pain the ropes were inflicting on me.

"Diana be quiet,insulting him will only make this situation worse."Alyssa whispered to me.

My mum was crying again and it broke me..If I get my hands on this man I'd fucking kill him.

I'd make sure he rots in jail.

"Now..now you want to know what you did,your dad here saw something he shouldn't have seen...I killed that boy's mother in front of him and he saw that I wouldn't want him running around to testify now would I? So I figured I would just make you all useful,I would kill you all of you in front of him if he doesn't turn himself in for her death."He said caressing the blade of the knife.

"You won't do that to our dad—"

"Alyssa don't worry,I would turn myself—" my dad began when I cut him off,

"What are you saying dad? You would do no such thing!!"I yelled as the hot tears fell freely from my eyes.

"Then you'll Just die first."The psychopath said putting the blade to my neck.

"Leave my daughter alone kill me first.."My Mum cried out.

"No me first.."Alyssa whimpered.

"Will you guys stop it I said I'm turning my self in....Thomas please leave my family alone I would turn myself in by tomorrow."My dad said with his head hung low.

"Now you're making sense."Thomas laughed and withdrew the blade from my neck.

My dad won't turn himself in,not as long as I'm alive.

***

Screech.....Boom!!!!

That was all I heard...

Was this how we would die,

We tried running away as soon as Thomas let us go but was this how we would die...

I felt the side of the car crushing my ribs,I tried to open my eyes,my ears were getting blocked but I could make out two people's voice.

"Help me!"I croaked out.

"Help me." I tried again I heard some shuffling before feeling the huge blow to my head and everything blacked out immediately.

***
"Diana...doublebubble..get up.."I heard Damien say.

I got up immediately clutching my chest and my head.

"Doublebubble..baby are you okay?"I immediately burst into tears and Damien carried me onto his lap hugging me tightly.

I held onto him burying my face in his shoulder as I bawled my eyes out.