Chapter 40: End

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook and Taehyung were standing infront of Jungkook's parent's grave.

"Hi, Eomma, Appa. I'm sorry I don't come here often. I really miss the both of you, but I know that wherever you are, you are in the good place and so am I.... You don't need to worry about me because I have many friends who can help me wherever I needer help, and I have a good Friends that I can call a family. " Jungkook said and smile as he put white roses on the grave.

" Ehem. " Taehyung said.

" Oh, And lets Not forget That I have a wonderful Boyfriend who loves to take care of me and protects me from danger. He loves me very much as much I loved him. So you guys don't need to worry, because I'm currently Happy with him. " Jungkook said.

"Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon. I'm sorry, For What my family and specially What I did to you Mrs. Jeon. I hope you'll forgive me once we met up in the afterlife. But for today, I wanted to asked your blessing for I will take your son for now. I promise I would take care of him till death do us apart and I will love him as much how you two love each other. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook smile and hit Taehyung playfully in the arms." Yah! What the hell are you saying!? Its like your asking my parents permission for you to marry me. " Jungkook said.

" Well... Aren't we gonna do that soon?  How about tomorrow then? I mean... We really do love each other don't we?" Taehyung said.

" Yeah... " Jungkook said and look away with a blush.

" Your really are cute Jungkook, Thats Why I love you my bunny. " Taehyung said.

" I love you too. " Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile and give Jungkook a peck on the lips.

"Well,Eomma, Appa. You see how Taehyung's loves me and I love him back so you guys don't need to worry or anything." Jungkook said.

"Yes you don't need to worry." Taehyung said.

Jungkook recited one simple prayer before they leave the cemetary and went away.

Well, after they all found out the truth. Taehyung and Jungkook started dating, and Jaehyung disappeared after that and promise that he won't bother Taehyung nor Jungkook's life anymore. Its been a month since this two were dating and they are living a wonderful life.

Taehyung and Jungkook are now walking in the beach enjoying the sun set that is happing on the horizon.

"Why me of all the people Tae?" Jungkook asked and look at Taehyung.

"Because, Your perfect, Your beautiful, Your amazing, and Your really are angel Kookie. Your... Just perfect." Taehyung said.

"I see, But I'm not perfect you know." Jungkook said

"You are to me." Taehyung said and smile as he got Jungkook's hand and kiss it lovingly.

Jungkook blush a bit but felt happy with that.

"Then I'm lucky, That I was able to be yours for the rest of my life." Jungkook said.

"And I was lucky too, that You accepted me despite all my flows and all my sins. You love me as I am, so I'm.... Thank you Jeon Jungkook. For loving me." Taehyung said.

"I also wanted yo say Thank you to you too. For loving me, Maybe if you I didn't attract you then you might already killed me the first time we have met and I'm probably dead by now. I'm really thankful that I was born cute." Jungkook said.

"Your not just cute, But a perfect angel." Taehyung said and Chuckled.

Jungkook chuckled too.

"But seriously Tae. Thank you for loving me. I... I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too... And for the rest of my life." Taehyung said.

Under the sun setting in the beach. Lies two Boys who's lips connected to signifies how they love each other.

The end ☺️☺️☺️