Chapter 13: Sick

3rd Person's pov

"He was what!?" Taehyung was surprised when Namjoon and Yoongi delivered the news of what happened the next day.

"He was almost Shot Tae. If Namjoon didn't shot the hand of that Man that were after then Your P. A. Will probably dead right now." Yoongi said.

"I'm asuming his fine right?" Taehyung said coldy but at the sametime you can get a tiny hint that his worried.

"Yes his fine. But, if he always use that dangerous alley when he gets home. Who knows what other trouble he would encounter." Namjoon said.

"Its true that, The places around use to owned by Jeon's before, before. It was Jeon's based here in Seoul. But now that his gone, all of the property there was also gone exept for this one rent apartments that is owned by Mrs Jeon, and now Jungkook is running it.

"I see. How about that man You captured? " Taehyung said.

"He was treated fine in the hospital. Hoseok will try to talk to him this day." Namjoon said.

"Hopefully he would give us a clue." Yoongi said.

"Afterall, he is the one who put the Illegal bombs that Jackson was talking about the other day." Namjoon said.

"Good thing the Got 7 manage to see and track down that Guy, or else we will have no clues" Yoongi said.

They then heard a Knock on the door.

"Come In." Taehyung said and the door open to revealed JB.

"Yo Guys." JB said.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon said.

"Heard you guys caught the man who is responsible for the illegal bomb we found the other day. How was it?" JB said.

"Its fine, He is in the hospital right now and Hoseok would interview him this day. Thanks for the GoT 7 tips we manage to pin point that guy." Namjoon said.

"Well, Were glad to help. But I didn't came here to gossip about it. I came here to inform you Taehyung, that Kookie won't be coming today since he catch a Fever. He was going to inform you but he doesn't have your number so he informed me instead." JB said.

Taehyung sigh." Of all the days... " Taehyung said.

" He told me that he went home yesterday and forgot his umbrella so he was soak in rain, ans Jungkook... His not fund of Cold weather like Snow and Rain. Just a little rain and he'll catch a cold." JB said.

" How'd you know that?" Yoongi asked.

" During Highschool Jungkook always catch cold during rainy and winter season. But his fever doesn't last long since Aunt Jeon always take good care of him. Yugeom and the rest too. Infact, Bambam, Younjae and Yugeom plans to visit Jungkook during their breaks today. I texted Jungkook earlier and said his fine. " JB said.

" I see. Can you give me his number? " Taehyung said.

" His Your P. A. How can you not have his number? " JB said.

" Shut Up! Just give me his number!" Taehyung demanded.

" I didn't bring my phone, I charged it in my station. I'll text you his number. But... If I forgot you can always look at Jungkook's biodata in the system. I'm sure you'll see his number there."JB said and started to walk out of the office.