Chapter 14: Caring

3rd Person's pov

"Were here." Namjoon said as he went inside the apartment with groceries on his hand followed by Yoongi behind.

"Its about time you got here, I'll make some soup for that cute bunny." Jin said.

"How is he?" Namjoon said.

"His fine. Tae is with him." Jin said.

"Really? Tae is with him?" Yoongi said not believing Jin.

"Yup, anyway. Help me make some soup for the poor Bunny." Jin said.

Then the two agreed.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Uhm... Mr. Kim... Why is your friends helping me?" Jungkook asked.

"Didn't I told you not to call me that?" Taehyung said.

"Sorry... Uhm... Taehyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung hearing his name pronounced by this bunny makes his heart beat something.

Taehyung smirk. "Well, at first I should just check on you but Namjoon Hyung called his Boyfriend to make sure your okay, but when Jin saw your sutuation he wanted to make some soup for you so that you'll heal better. But your Kitchen is empty so He send Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung to do some Shopping. " Taehyung said.

" I see. I'm sorry for the bother with all of this." Jungkook said and look down.

" Don't worry, Jin Hyung won't think that your a bother. Afterall he likes to help others. " Taehyung said.

" I see. How about work Mr. - I mean Taehyung? Aren't you gonna be worried about that? " Jungkook asked.

"Its fine, your health is more important than Work anyway. Because if you stay sick then I would lose a P. A. and I don't want that." Taehyung said.

"I see." Jungkook said. He cough a little, and Taehyung got worried he put his hand on Jungkook's forehead and Jungkook is still warm. He sigh.

Jungkook felt flattered about the fact that Tarhyung touches him. He smile a bit.

"I heard what happened yesterday from Yoongi and Namjoon. Does that incident always happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Not really. Screaming and Fighting do happened around this neighbourhood a Lot. But Killing... Thats the first time I saw something like that." Jungkook said and look at his hand. "Honestly I'm still Scared about the event but... I need to forget of that event if I want to go back to normal life anyway." Jungkook said and gave a small smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung was surprised with this. "You know your really interesting." Taehyung said and Jungkook blush with that.

"Eh?" Jungkook said.

"You Know that I love torturing you right? I always asked you some nonsense work. But you never complain and do the work done anyway. May I asked why do you still stay?" Taehyung said.

"Because I don't have another Job to go too, and If ever I had. I don't want to adopt in the ner environment in my new Job again. In that Place, all of my friends work in there and I could always asked them for help if I need one. If I'll work in another place... I don't think I can't get along with new people. I'm very shy and, I'm also awkward and prepare to stay silent than to speak.  So quitting the Job isn't really an option. " Jungkook said.