Chapter 20: Revealed.

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was surprised when Jimin enter his office. He gave a small smile and greeted him.

"Hell, Jimin Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Ah~ Jungkook. Its been a while since I saw you. Tae, Doesn't call me much so I don't come here very often and Yoongi Hyung said its the best that if I don't come since I'll be just an annoyance." Jimin said and pouted.

Jungkook chuckled. " I see. But, Hyung, aren't you busy too? " Jungkook said.

" Not really, though I am a CEO in my own company. Its not big as Taehyung in fact my Company is under Kim's too. Its just Taehyung give me privilege to control this part of Company since my family is the one who owns it. " Jimin said.

"I see, Then Whats Jimin Hyung doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"That bastard asked me to help something and I came here to visit you before I'll do the job since its been a while since I last you. I hear from Yoongi Hyung that you get in trouble and got sick too. Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Taehyung really help me that time." Jungkook said and smile.

"I heard that From Yoongi Hyung too. You even gave him those cute delicious Cookies which Yoongi Hyung and I shared and I'm telling you , is really delicious." Jimin said.

"I see, Thank You. But, Yoongi Hyung and You live together?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, His my Boyfriend afterall." Jimin said and Jungkook was surprised but he blush a little.

"Heh~ I didn't know that." Jungkook said.

"Well Now you know., Ah! Can I have your phone number? Maybe we could text sometimes or hang out when your not busy with your arrogant boss anyway." Jimin said.

"Sure." Jungkook said.

Jimin gave his phone to Jungkook and Jungkook put his number on it, and Jimin save it.

"Done, I'll text you soon. See you later Jungkook, Taehyung gets cranky when I don't do the Job well." Jimin said and leave the Office.

"Ne Hyung, Good luck with the Job." Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon!

Jungkook was done with his work and he was going home. His walking in the usual street when he carves for Banana Milkshake. So he went to Cafe, the same Cafe when he met Sung Jin before and order a Banana Milk Shake. He was glad that no stranger that turn out to be a criminal did approach him but...

He felt something that isn't right so He look around the Cafe but everything was seems to be normal.

Until he walk away and was about to pass through the alley. He look behind him and he really felt that someone is really following him, but he shrug it off again it must be his Imagination. But... He think back that he was targetted Yesterday so he look around, look out for the Sniper that might be lurking around.

So Far nothing, but... When he got through the alley he can see his apartment in the distance. He start walking to his house when he heard a "Click" sound like preparing a Gun sound.