Chapter 4: Isn't It The Same?

3rd Person's pov

Did Jungkook just heard it right? Or his ears are starting to malfinctioning because he always listen to music in earphones with high volumes?

Anyway, he was surprised what did the Cold and Arrogant Mr. Kim just said.

"Pardon sir?" Jungkook said.

"From now on your my personal assistant." Taehyung said.

"Ah! But.... I had some work on my own too...." Jungkook said.

"Thats not my problem. Thats yours." Taehyung said.

"But sir...." Jungkook said.

"You choose, Your gonna lose your job or be my personal assistant?" Taehyung said.

"Isn't it the same? I mean with my recklessness he would fired me immediately! So either way I'll get fired 😭." Jungkook thought.

"So what its gonna be Mr. Jeon?" Taehyunh said with a smirk.

"But, if I'll accept his offer I'll have a 50-50 chance to survive and keep my Job.... So...." Jungkook thought.

"Ok, Mr. Kim. I'll accept your offer." Jungkook said.

"Then thats settled then. Here." Taehyung said and give Jungkook some files.

"Enconde those files in our system. I want it to be finished in an hour." Taehyung said.

Jungkook got the file and read it, he paled. They are more numbers than letters and there are 20 pages of this. This impossible to be enconded in an hour. Does Mr. Kim knows that Jungkook in this story is one of those person who isn't a fast in keyboards? Jungkook will sure get fired with this.

Jungkook gulp. "Right away Sir." Jungkook said.

"Oh? And fetch me some Coffee will you. I like a specific coffee that is in Xxxxx Cafe. I want it to be delivered by you within 5 minutes" Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook paled more. "5 MINUTES! BUT THE CAFE IS 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THIS BUILDING! Going down from this office to the ground floor will already took 5 minutes 😭😭😭 This is tortured!!!" Jungkook thought.

"Ri... Right away Sir."Jungkook said and bow as he existed Mr. Kim's office.

Taehyung smrik." Your one beautiful Bunny" Taehyung thought buy his smirk turn into a frown. "But... To make sure...." Taehyung press something and said "Namjoon Hyung I need you." Taehyung said.

A minute after.

"Tae?" Namjoon said and went inside the office.

"I want all information about Jeon Jungkook, all of them." Taehyung said.

"Did you just say Jeon?" Namjoon said.

"Yup, Thats why I want information that 'that' bunny isn't part of any of Our Mafia's enemies." Taehyung said.

"I highly doubt it. Did you see his face when I fetch him from Jackson's department. Tae, he looks like a Ghost. He lost all his colors, and his shievering in fear. Its cute at the same time you can sense that his really scared." Namjoon said.

"Just to make sure Hyung, You never knew when that bunny is just acting." Taehyung said.

"Well, your right. I'll work in this right away." Namjoon said and walk away.