Chapter 24: Safe with you

3rd Person's Pov

" You okay?" Namjoon asked Jungkook as he hand over a drink to Jungkook. 

Jungkook got the drink. "Yeah I'm okay. Thanks for the drink ." Jungkook said and take a sip of a drink.

"Oh my child~ I'm glad that you and Tae are safe." Jin said as he sat down beside Jungkook.

Well Taehyung drove them back to Namjoon's place since it was the nearest thing that they can go from where they were earlier.  They stayed there and explain the things to Jin what happened. Now Jungkoook is isitting the couch while Taehyung is glaring at his phone deadly.

"Tsk That bastard. Why do I need to be involved in this mess when he is after my Father?" Taehyung said coldly.

"Speaking of your father Tae, I didn't hear any from him ever since he gave you his freedom. Do you know where is he?" Jin said.

"I don't know. Last time I left him is back at our house in Daegu. But Richard said that they went there and my Father isn't there, I care less about him anyway" Taehyung said .

Jungkook and Jin look at Taehyung worriedly.

"Taehyung do you really despite your father that much?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung was surprised with that question and sigh. "I do."

Jungkook look down sadly. "I see... But..." He look at Taehyung " Will you let Richard just kill your father like that? I mean Shouldn't you warned him?" Jungkook said.

" Tae, I know you don't like your father but he still your father so atleast warned him that there is a guy out there that is trying to kill him." Jin said.

"Tsk, I bet he already knows that. Beside even if I'd contact him I don't have his number nor email. I don't even know where he is." Taehyung said.

"I'm sure he isn't that hard to find." Namjoon said.

"If your trying to look for  him then good luck Hyung. " Taehyung said like he doesn't really care about this.

"Well, I aleast try." Namjoon said.