Chapter 28: The Play Begun

3rd Person's Pov

When the police arrive, well specifically Hoseok they immediately investigate the scene.

"According to my mens, the Victim had no ID no anything with him. The Car that is park here was stolen and it arrived here 6 hours ago and the driver of this Car was the victim itself.  We'll got more information when we will get the body to lab." Hoseok said.

"How can he drive without license?" Jungkook said.

"Many people out there drive without them Jungkook." Hoseok said.

"The question is, when did this Ghost killed the victim?" Taehyung said.

"My team already asked the security and the footage around here to see who enters who in this parking lot." Hoseok said.

"Hey, Guys." Namjoon said and walk towards them.

"Earlier, Taehyung send me a number that I should track down and... I found him. He was in the park 5 blocks from here." Namjoon said.

"Then me and My team will go there now." Hoseok said.

"I'll come with you Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Okay." Hoseok said. 

"Are they gonna be okay?" Jungkook said.

"They're gonna be fine, Lets go back to the office and take a rest." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When they got to the office. Jungkook sat down on the couch and Taehyung sat down beside him. "You okay?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I'm just surprised thats all." Jungkook said.

"I know, But don't worry we-" Taehyung said but he was cut off by the phone ringing. Jungkook saw its his phone and its another unknown number.