Chapter 12: Trouble

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was bothered but what Mr. Kim did say to him.

"I'm not gonna let you go" Taehyung said with a smirk.

He keeps replaying that in his mind and he keeps blushing everytime he remembers that. His heart will always beat loudly... Like... Like..

Its like a feeling when he saw his Crush.

Well, Jungkook might be single and a Virgin but that doesn't mean he didn't have Crush before. He did, but all of them are just Crush. He never had a relationship because the other party didn't look at him, or didn't even notice him. Jungkook just dream about them.

But right now, Jungkook doesn't dream about his crush anymore because all his Crush done is to make his heart felt like leaping out from his body. First is that the time that Taehyung almost kill him (The first meeting), then the time he sat down on his lap, and now this flattering words that Taehyung said to him.

"Ah~ Its just probably he won't let me go because I'm good Toy for him. Yeah... Thats it 😢😢." Jungkook thought but somewhere back on his thought there is a voice, a small voice saying that "Is It? Am I just a Toy for him?... Or... Something else." Jungkook thought.

His confused and mess with his hair. He was already walking home late at Night. Its already 9:34 pm and its also Raining. He had umbrella so he doesn't need to worry and the Rain isn't that strong either.

He was walking in the street until he heard shouting around the Corner. Jungkook usually ignores this kind of situation since its normal in the city, but the Alley where he heard the shouting is the Alley that he needs to pass by to get to his apartment.

"Of all the alley's in the City. Why here!?" Jungkook thought. He gulp and slowly walk inside the alley hoping that he went got into the trouble. He even look down and hide his face with the umbrella and plan to just walk pass through the mans who were shouting here and there and Ignore them.

Well, thats the plan until he heard 3 gunshots. He stop in his track. He was now trembling in fear. Maybe he should get back? But to where. He needs to get through this alley to go home.

He gulp and lift his umbrella up to see whats going on when he notice that a Man was soak in rain water and was pointing a Gun to now dead body laying the Ground. That Man who was holding a Gun look at Jungkook's side and pointed the Gun towards him. Jungkook was shock, he froze. He don't know what to do.

He should run, but his feet refuses to do so. It was stuck on the ground in fear. This man infront of him maybe different, but he remember a scene when he was 5. A man pointed a Gun to him and shot him. He was having a Flash back.

But before he was gonna have a Anxiety attack, he snap out and heard another shot. The Man who was pointing a gun towards him was shot in the arm where he is holding the gun by another shooter.

Jungkook quickly act and decided to close his umbrella and hit the man on the head with it. The man groan and ended up on the ground. Jungkook kick the gun out of reach of this man.

He heard footsteps running towards him and when he look behind him he was surprised. "Mr. Kim, Mr. Min." Jungkook said.

Namjoon and Yoongi pant and try catching there breaths before they start talking.