Chapter 17: Information

3rd Person's pov

In the Office!

"Well, did you get information out of that guy?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who nod.

"I'm surprised Tae, that you let Jungkook be part of this Investigation." Namjoon said.

"Just this part, and after this Jungkook should stay out of this." Taehyung said and Jungkook looks down. He knew he should stay out of this too since he doesn't want to involved in any dangerous activities.

"Well Jungkook, What did that guy told you?" Hoseok asked Jungkook.

"Well, His name is Wong Yeon Min. He is 45 years old and he was used to be salesman. He used to have a wife and a daughter when both of them were killed accidentally in hit and run. Like the other hit and run cases, the police didn't pay attention to his case and he doesn't like that his family won't deserve justice. So he found Justice in the dark place when some hit man help him find the justice that his family deserve. " Jungkook started explaning.

"After that he became a hitman as well and his been like that for 10 years now. He didn't have a boss until 3 years ago. He Join Kyo Sung Jin's group and get paid very well and his been working under that guy ever since. But the incident in the airport where he put Illegal bombs wasn't a work of his boss but a Guy who name Bang Rye Kyun. He met the guy before but, the day he was ordered to put the bomb in that plane was just true email, and online cash and the bombs was delivered to his place quickly and he did the job. " Jungkook said and he look at Hoseok.

"The guy he killed that night was his partner, named Chang Hee Chul. The same partner he was with when they put the bomb in that airplane. But that night, Mr. Wong told Mr. Chang about the email he received and Mr. Chang argued that its impossible that Mr. Bang can even send an email to him since Mr. Bang is already dead." Jungkook said and all of them were surprised. 

"And?" Hoseok said.

"Well, Mr. Wong asked how did happened and Mr. Chang told him about the event happened in this Abandon Hospital in Xxxxx part of town. It was used to be Mr. Kyo's based but Mr. Kyo's boss order some mens to massacred them. Mr. Wong was surprised that Mr. Kyo had a boss, he thought that Mr. Kyo is the boss, So Mr. Wong who the boss of Mr. Kyo is but Mr. Chang told him that he doesn't know either. But he had a feeling who was it, so Mr. Wong asked Mr. Chang and Mr. Chang told a familiar name to Mr. Wong. Mr. Wong doesn't believe Mr. Chang that this Boss would actually do something like massacred. Mr. Chang argued that his family was massacred by this big boss and thats where Mr. Wong and Mr. Chang got into an argument that lead Mr. Wong killed Mr. Chang that night." Jungkook said.

"Then who is this Big Boss?" Taehyung asked.