Chapter 37: Found You

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung was piss off, Retarded that Jungkook is still missing. He knows that Jungkook might be angry towards him when they met again, now that He knows that Jungkook knows the truth.

But Taehyung just wanted to apologize, apologze for what sins he had done to Jungkook. He would asked forgiveness.

But first he needed to find Jungkook.

"Any News Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Namjoon said.

"Tae, You know when you and Jungkook will met again. It will be trouble since Jungkook knows the truth." Jimin said.

"I know.... I wanted to ask for forgiveness. No matter what I'll do anything for him to forgive me. I don't want to loss Him Chim... I don't want too..." Taehyung said.

Jimin and rest look at Taehyung sincerly.

"But First, We need to find him." Taehyung said.

Everyone nod.

He was starlted then when he heard his phone Rang. Taehyung look at the unknown number who was calling him confusedly before he answer it.

"Hello?" Taehyung said.

"Can't believe I'm gonna call you like this"

Taehyung knows that familiar voice.

"You bastard! What did you do to Jungkook and where is he!?" Taehyung said coldly.

"His here with me. I was about yo kill him when suddenly Lee Hae Jae showed up and a gun shot fire had happened. So if you wouldn't come here and rescue this Cute bunny, Both me and him would be dead. I know you don't care about me... But For this bunny...  I wonder. "Jaehyung said.

" Tsk, Fine. Where are you!? " Taehyung said.

" I thought your smart, Find me then. " Jaehyung said.

" Found him Tae. " Namjoon said and click on the laptop.

" Lets Go. " Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they got there, They did found some armored man patrol the area. Since Hoseok brought him his own  team in the area, when those armored man saw the police then they started shooting.

(A/n: I'm not good a Shooting action scene so lets just skip! Sorry 😢😢)

Taehyung kick the door open and behind him was Jimin and Yoongi. He then look around and saw Jungkook was laying on the ground while his two hands were chained to the wall.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said and run towards Jungkook trying to wake him.

"You really care... For that bastard..." Jaehyung said who was on the corner dying.

"Woah, You get shot. Surprised your still alive bastard." Yoongi said and glare deadly at Jaehyung.

Jaehyung just smirk.