Prologue

3rd Person's pov

Jeon Jungkook is a simple Boy who lives in Busan. He knew that His Family was once living in the dangerous world.

The world of Mafia.

But when his Father become the heir. In a slow process Mr. Jeon (Jungkook's father) slowly step down alomg with his family away from Mafia world. For Jungkook and His beloved wife.

There is an incident happenedto Jungkook when he was 5. At that time Mr. Jeon was still in the Mafia but his rank low already. The house of Jeon's family was raided by Mr. Jeon's enemy and armed man came in raining bullets everywhere.

Quickly Mrs. Jeon went up stairs and quickly grab her son and hug him tightly and went hiding inside the cabine while Mr. Jeon handle the rest of those bastard enemies.

In the end the enemies found Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook who were crying in fear in the Cabinet and decided to shoot. But Mrs. Jeon quickly grab that gun from the guy and the bullet hit the ceiling.

"Jungkook! Quickly Run away!" Mrs. Jeon said.

Jungkook was too scared to even process what his mother saying, his body is trembling with fear.

The guy with a gun then kick Mrs. Jeon on the stomach and Mrs. Jeon groan in pain and lay on the ground. The guy quickly point his gun towards Jungkook and...

Bang!

Jungkook was hit in the Chest.

"JJJJUUUNNNNGGGGKOOOKKK!!!!" Mrs. Jeon said.

The guy was about to fire another bullet but Mr. Jeon showed up in the door and kill the guy by firing bullets.

Quickly they went to Jungkook's aid and send him to the hospital and Jungkook was half a year Coma. But he survived and that Had a History.

Mr. Jeon the night before Jungkook's 9th birthday ambushed in the Party where Mr. Jeon was attending to, qith the other guests as well. The party held by one and only Mr. Kim.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Now it was 16th Birthday of Jungkook. He woke up by the sound of alarm. He groan and shut down the alarm that is in his table. He sat up still sleepy and walk towards the bathroom and do his thing. Brush his teeth, fix hisself and get ready for School. Even today its his birthday, his not exempted in School.

After he was done he went down stairs and was greeted by his beloved mother. "Hi sweety, Happy Birthday." His mother said and received a warm kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you Mom." Jungkook said and hug his mother warmly.

"Thats something I don't get everyday." His mother said and smile.

"Ah~ But today is special since its my birthday." Jungkook said.

"I can't believe that my sweet cute bunny is turning 16 already." His mother said and pinch his cheek.

Jungkook pouted. "Mom! I'm not cute, I'm manly." Jungkook argue to his mother.

His mother chuckled. "Yes, yes, A manly Bunny." His mother said.