Chapter 25: Fell Inlove

3rd Person's Pov

The next day it turns out that Richard died on that shooting incident with police on that place already. Hoseok texted Taehyung for this Information and Taehyung is relief that he won't be talking his father anytime soon.

Well Taehyung was on his office thinking about his beloved P.A. Oh~ how he wanted to make this bunny only to him, to owned this bunny, claim this bunny. He can't forget those bunny doe eyes that he wanted to drown into and those plump pink lips. He already imagine that those lips would be more tastier than any sweet in the world. He can't forget those soft hands too, and specially the beautiful face of the bunny. 

Its just mesmerizing.

Taehyung can't help but fell inlove with this bunny. Well, Taehyung... a part of him seems to be thinking that this is the most ridiculous thing that happened to his life. I mean, The Kim Taehyung who knows to be the cold hearted had fall inlove to a bunny looking Guy. But a part of him was also glad that he had fall inlove with the bunny and he doesn't have any plans to let thus bunny go.

He'll make sure that this bunny won't walk away from him.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jungkook on the other hand was his mini office when someone called his office telephone.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Is this Taehyung's Personal Assistant?" The person said.

"Yes, may I asked who is this?" Jungkook asked.

"Its Kim Jae Hyung. Can I talk to Taehyung?"Jae hyung said and Jungkook was surprised hearing that name a bit, but he shook his head.

"Pls wait a minute." Jungkook said and press something.

BEEEEPPP ~

"Ahm Sir... A guy name Kim Jae Hyung wanted to talk to you, should I pass the call to you?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung, his mood suddenly change. He gave a very cold look. "Pass me that stupid call." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jungkook said and made some few clicks and here.

"Ahm... Mr. Kim I'll Pass the call now." Jungkook said and after that he never heard from that guy ever again. 

Jungkook sigh. "Is he gonna be okay?" Jungkook thought worriedly.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Its about time Bastard. Where the fuck are you?" Taehyung said codly.

"Oh? Is this how you should great your father~?" Jaehyung said.

"Listen, I almost die because of your stuipid enemies. Can you atleast tell them to leave me alone when they decided to hunt you down?" Taehyung said.

"People never listen to their enemies words Tae." Jaehyung said.

"Tsk, Just what the hell you want and why'd you call?" Taehyung said.

"I'd call just to gave a warning that from now on, many people would come and hunt you down since I kinda made one luxury ship sink down. Don't worry, it wasn't our ship but a ship that is owned by a foreigner. He was angry that one of his expensive ship sank down together with the illegal stuff that he was carrying. So whoever this person is, its determined to kill me and hunt me down." Jaehyung said.

"Then Tell me who is this person and tell me where the fuck are you." Taehyung demanded.

"I'm somewhere place don't worry.... Beside I won't die Just yet... I have one last mission to accomplished, so see you when I see you " Jaehyung said and ended the call.

"Damn This bastard is really! Bullshit!" Taehyung said angrily and clench his fist.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

An unknown Guy in an unknown place was sitting in a chair while holding a picture of Jungkook looking at it with smirk.

"I didn't know that Jeon Jungyeon had a son that is cute like you...." He said and he got a lighter and light up the edge of the picture.

He watch the picture slowly turn into the ash. "But soon, He'll be with you whenever your in Hell or in Heaven...." The Guy said and throw the picture on the ground and let it burn.

_________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope you enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^