Chapter 36: Why?

3rd Person's pov

"Taehyung!" Taehyung slowly regain his conscious.

"Taehyung Wake up!" Taehyung groan and open his eyes slowly and saw that Jimin were there.

He sat up and held his head, he groan. "What happened?" Taehyung said.

"That's what I wanted to asked to you. What happened?" Jimin said.

"We were trying to call you but you aren't answering so we went to your place but you aren't there. So I asked Namjoon to hack your number and locate your location then we went here and found out your unconscious. " Yoongi said.

"I see..." Taehyung said and look down trying to remember what happened, then he realized.

"Where is Jungkook!?" Taehyung said and look around.

"You were with him?" Jimin said.

"Yes, but he warned me and this man who use stun gun me." Taehyung said coldly.

"Maybe he might be the one who is behind all of this." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung said.

"Tae, Yeonji told us that he told Jungkook the truth." Jimin said

"What truth?" Taehyung asked.

"The truth behind Jungkook's parent's death." Yoongi said.

"Yeonji said that they tried to used Jungkook to get revenge against you." Jimin said.

"No, Jungkook wouldn't be teaming with enemies." Taehyung said and stand up and glare at his friend.

"But Tae, We don't know that." Jimin said.

"He could be stealing information from you and already saying it to the enemies. " Yoongi said.

"No, That can't be..." Taehyung said and quickly got his phone and call Namjoon.

"Hyung I need you to hack the Camera's near Jungkook's apartment and spot any car that is passing by or any person that went there." Taehyung said.

" Got it" Namjoon said.

"Tae, What if were right? What if Jungkook did team up with enemies?" Jimin said.

"He won't do that. He..." Taehyung said and saw something shining behind Jimin in the ground. He then went towards that spot and saw the silver key.

"This is..." Taehyung said, he got the key and held itin his hand.

"Whoever touches you I promised I'll make them pay." Taehyung said.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jungkook on the other hand woke up feeling dizzy. He felt his body is numb and weak. He blink once or twice for his vision to be clear.

He sat up in the cold floor where he was been laying but he fall again since his body felt weak. He took him some minutes to pass by fof his body to comply as he sat up.