Chapter 5: Him

3rd Person's pov

Namjoon walk towards Taehyung's office and sigh as he was holding a file. "He won't like this." Namjoon said and knock on the door.

"Tae, I found something... You might not like." Namjoon said.

"What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Earlier you said to Find information about Jeon Jungkook right? Turns out its easy to find his information since JB knows him. He helps me gather information and it didn't took long enough." Namjoon said and gave thr file to Taehyung.

Taehyung got the file.

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 21 years old
Birthday: September 3, 1997
Father's name: Jeon Jung Yeon
Mother's Name: Jeon Jin Na

When Taehyung read Jungkook's parents his eyes widden. "This... Are...." Taehyung said. He then read the educational back ground of Jungkook. Jungkook's  kinder and elementary days are in Busan. But during highschool he graduate here in Seoul. After that Jungkook didn't went to collage anymore instead he work.

" Thats Jungkook's biodata when he applies here." Namjoon said.

"Now JB told me that he knew Jungkook ever since Highschool. Yugeom and BamBam are Jungkook's best friend and they too met Mrs. Jeon Jinna when she is still alive that is..." Namjoon said sheepishly.

"I see... Is he involved in any forms of Mafia or so?" Taehyung said.

"Nope. Ever since Jeon's family move to Seoul Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook didn't have connection in Mafia anymore. I asked JB if he knew if the Family Jeon is involved in some illegal businesses or so. He said its impossible, since Jungkook and his mother are very sweet and kind, there is no way that they are involved. " Namjoon said.

"I see." Taehyung said.

"Jungkook is also clean. No history of Being involved in any illegal business." Namjoon said.

"Hm.... Are you sure this information are accurate?" Taehyung said.

"Yup. Though Jungkook had his own apartment, the Got 7 sleeps in his apartment from time to time. Specially Bambam and Yugeom. They always have sleeps over and it could last for a month or so, and Jungkook doesn't mind since he hates being lonely. Well, this is what JB told me. "Namjoon said.

" hmm... "Taehyung said and look at Jungkook's picture in his biodata. His really is cute and good looking in this.

" Tae, I think Jungkook doesn't know about the Mafia world or the true reason his parents died." Namjoon said worried for both Taehyung and Jungkook he didn't met the younger yet, but.... He knows that an innocent bunny will be broken if he found out the truth.

"Then it would stay like that. Jungkook can't know anything." Taehyung said sternly.

"Very well." Namjoon said.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Come in." Taehyung said.

The door open and saw that Jungkook come inside with his loptop on his hand. He looks really scared, and it amused Taehyung.