𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A week or a few had passed, and by then, the whole family knew of their young master and yourself.

Within the first couple of days of your official relationship, they gave their congrats at the dining table where it was announced. I mean, they all speculated you two were dating from past events anyway so nobody was shocked. Some were obviously over-enthusiastic (we know who those two are), others very vocally supportive and the rest just supportive. (With the exception of Diamante because we hate him). Trebol supported it, but we hate him too. Still, you were thankful for the positive feedback from such a protective family.

Grumbling out half-incoherent words, lazy kisses continued to place themselves all over your face, despite the weak protests not to. Doflamingo laughs lightly, his chest rising and falling with each soft chuckle, effectively allowing you to feel the vibrations with each one that left his body. Lovingly he stroked your hair, placing one last kiss atop your forehead before beginning to pull back.

"Noooo," you drawled out, "come back... It's cold and I want to hold you." Peeking an eye open, you watched from the comfort of the large bed as your boyfriend gets dressed for the day. As of late, you have decided to sleep in his bed, mostly since he kept requesting it, and almost right away he became a big teddy bear for you to cling on.

He didn't mind it at all. In fact, Doffy was ecstatic (don't tell anybody that) when he had managed to convince you to lay beside him while clinging close. The smiley man loves to have you close to him, whether touching him or staying around him. Just being able to wake up and see you knocked out cold in the mornings caused his heart to race.

His index finger and thumb pinched your cheeks affectionately, another deep rumble leaving his body when you sent him a tired pout. You had stayed up all night waiting for him to return to bed, not able to sleep until your personal body pillow was there. So when he entered the room late in the night to see you still awake for those reasons, he was surprised but touched.

"You're so cute when you're half asleep like this.." He voiced out honestly.

Finally gaining a bit more awareness, you stared at your softly grinning boyfriend, causing the corner of your lips to form into a similar one with a pink tint to the cheeks. His fingers released your face and instead pat your head like a cat.

"Go back to sleep, darling."

Shaking your head in protest, you proceeded to stumble out of bed, only wearing a huge T-shirt that belonged to your boyfriend and underwear. Who even bothers to wear pants to bed these days?

"No... I wanna be with you," Doflamingo could feel his heart clench from your sleepy behavior. You were being too cute. "Just let me change or something and I'll lay wherever you're going."

Instead of you picking out clothes, your boyfriend decided to take the lead and grab you a new pair of one of his tees that acted as a dress and dropped his signature pink coat atop your head, effectively blinding you from vision. Once changed, you struggled to find the exit of the feathery coat. Doffy proceeded to wrap it around your body properly and carried you in his arms. When he looked down, his face flushed.

"You know," his heels click against the tiled floor as he heads out of the room, "you look adorable wrapped up in my coat. And when you're quiet."

Glaring at him playfully, you lightly smacked his chest.

"And you know you were being super cute this morning till you said I'm not adorable when I'm loud?" You snapped back, shooting him a look while snuggling deeper into his warm overcoat. Throughout the morning your heart had been racing from his sweet, little comments. You expected him to be sensual 24/7 when you signed up for being in a relationship with him, turns out you were wrong.

He chuckled in response, placing a kiss atop your lips. Responding back right away, you returned the favor. It was short and pleasant, just like how morning kisses should be.

"I love you." You gently whispered with a shy smile.

Right after that, his lips connected back with yours, this time more strong and full of need. Letting out a surprised moan from the sudden onslaught, you combed your fingers through his hair. It was like your words triggered something within him, and you weren't complaining about his change in behavior. Pulling back, he rested his forehead against yours with the same grin he had all morning.

"I love you too."

Snuggling back into his large jacket, he continued the walk to wherever. Only when you heard the doors to a room opening did you bother to look around. It was his office.

Frowning that he had work again right in the morning, you struggled out of his jacket and clung your arms around his neck. He stared down at you curiously, continuing to hold you up by the waist.

"Don't work," he tilted his head at your statement. If there was a choice he wouldn't work, but what he was doing was some stuff for the marines. Yesterday's work was for the better of his country that he had been putting off to spend time with you. That's what he has been late in bed for. He'll do his work at night when he thinks you'll be asleep after staying with you through the early skies.

"Just pay attention to me."

"Well, aren't you rather clingy this morning? Is something the matter?" He hums out curiously, placing you on a cushioned couch to lay down on with his pink feathered coat around you for a blanket. Sitting down on the ground in front of the couch, he did just as you asked and fed you attention.

Leaning into his warm hand, you sighed blissfully. Quickly you placed a kiss on his wrist before going back to rest your head.

Both of your cheeks flushed, pulse racing at the constant sweet moments.

"No, I'm okay... I just want to stay by your side, is all. It gets lonely in your bed so I'll bring myself to where you go so it's less lonely." You admitted quietly, linking his larger hands in yours.

Doffy let out a large sigh, trying to calm his fast-paced pulse down. It was going out of control! He shook his head, placing more kisses all around your face causing tickled giggles to leave your pink lips.

"You make me flustered so easily, it's startling, darling." a proud grin formed on your face at his words, "Regardless I have lots of important work I can't put off this time, I apologize." He pulled back, and struts his absurdly long legs to his office chair, plopping down with an aggravated groan at the papers stacked neatly in front of him.

Glaring at him, you flopped off the couch and rolled your way to his side.

You looked like those fuzzy static dusters, just rolling around picking up the nonexistent dirt in his office.

Doflamingo took notice of your struggling form and let out an entertained chuckle, lifting you off the ground with his strings and bringing you to sit on his lap.

"Come here, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working, sound good? But don't distract me or else," he warned teasingly, settling you cozily on himself.

He won't say it, but Doffy is happy you're being extra needy like this. Getting up in the morning was hard because he didn't want to leave your side. So, when you had decided to stubbornly stay beside him, it made his heart soar.

Letting out a victorious laughter, you snuggled close into his warm chest, resting your eyes.

The only sounds were the scratching of his pen, the movement of paper, and the both of your light, knocked out breathing was heard.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH DOFFY IS <333 OWNSIDNEJSBSJ BABY.