𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

When you woke up it was late in the morning. The sun was shining through your curtains, reflecting all around the room to light it up.

Grumbling once you realized you missed breakfast and now have to search for Doffy, you proceeded to get ready for the day.

After fixing your appearance a bit more and tucking your necklace inside your shirt, you made your way out of the room, scouting for the man you have feelings for.

I still can not wrap my head around the fact I like him lol. I'm to good for him.

Making your way towards his office you sighed, staring all around where the sun was illuminating up the halls. Bright rays bouncing all around, making your shadow large and taller than it normally is as it followed behind. The gorgeous pillars with the occasional statue that you passed by.

You would never stop being amazed by how gorgeous this palace was.

Finally reaching the doors you knocked on them. Hearing a "come in" you make your way inside.

"Morning, Doffy.." Doflamingo was immediately confused by your quiet tone. Normally you were loud and bouncing all over the place, or flustered and stuttering.

He set his pen down as he gestures for you to take a seat across from him. Instead you made sure to keep your promise this time and go by his side, motioning him to lean down. Once he leaned down you grabbed the side of his face and kissed his cheek.

He chuckles a little as he watches you sit in the seat across from him, loving the red that creeped up on your face.

"You realize you don't have to do this anymore? You said your friends left, didn't they? Not that I'm complaining though." He bursted out laughing at your shocked and fiery red face. "Fufufu you really are something, you know that, little lamb? Now tell me what you need." He leans forward in his seat, resting his elbow on his desk and palm cupping the side of his face you just kissed.

His words brought you back to reality as the red turned into a light shade of pink, face morphing into an anxious look. "I- Yesterday.. Y-yesterday.. Strawhats.."

Honestly what were you going to say? You can't even explain things properly, so how were you going to ask about Law?

His grin twitched lightly, perplexed and slightly annoyed you weren't telling him what you needed. He was a busy man after all. The quicker he could finish then the more time he would have to do whatever he wanted. And by that, more time to bother and fluster you.

"Spit it out, (Y/n)."

You gulped and stared at him with sweat rolling down your forehead. "You know how I was with my friends yesterday? Well.. on the ship they were accompanied by someone who
I-I think you know.. And h-he seemed to know you as well. Um, he attacked m-"

You were cut off once you heard a large commotion on the side of the room. Turning to look at the side you realized it was Doflamingo who had used his strings to destroy random objects. You moved your head to look back at the man who had lost his grin once he heard this man who he had known attacked you. And he was positive he knew just who this man was. His grin came back a second later, yet you could tell he was seething. "..Continue."

Nodding at his words you continued what you were saying. "So, he attacked me because he thought I was apart of the family.. He also seemed to despise just your name being brought up. Anyway when I told him we were friends," he felt a little pang in his heart when you called him a friend.

Well, it was true.. For now at least.

"He was just so worked up about it! He was about to interrogate me but I told him I didn't know anything since I wasn't apart of your family. Can you tell me what relations you have with him? Oh, his name is Law!"

Jumping in your chair at the sound of more objects clashing and flying all around once you said the tattooed mans name, you gripped your armrest in a way of comfort for yourself.

They must have some serious shit..

His grin twitched as veins were protruding out of his forehead and hands. "(Y/n).. Just what did he do? I'll kill him." He glared at the empty space on the desk below him, strumming his fingers on the desk.

You flinched at his claim and hurriedly shook you head.

"Nononono, Doffy! It's okay, really! I'm cool with him, please don't hurt anyone," Standing up you made your way to his side, trying to calm the raging man down. Tugging on his sleeves you stare up at him with a pleading expression . "He didn't do anything, you and I both know if I truly wanted to I could have dealt with him. I just want to know what your relation is with him. Especially now since you both acted so negatively at the mention of each other.." Your eyes trailed a bit off to the side as you spoke.

He had calmed down a little bit when you came close to him. The tall man observed you closely to check for any scratches or anything that wasn't there in the first place. Once the coast was clear he picks you up out of nowhere which caused you to squawk like a bird by instinct. He placed you down on the desk in front of him with your legs dangling off.

"QUACK- WAIT NO I MEANT, wHaT"

Why would I make a duck noise?

Penguins have a ugly squawk so I couldn't do it:/
Wait do chicken quack?

Doflamingo laughs faintly at your flustered and confused state.

How can you be so stupid and cute?

"How about you work for your answer to that, hmm Little Lamb?" Grasping your hand he places it on the side of his face as he leans down to be face to face with you. Face burning at the close proximity, steam was slowly flowing up out of your face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Kiss me. That's all." His grin broadens.

It's like his hissy fit didn't even happen earlier, and that was pretty scary how he could go from angry to being his normal, teasing self within a second.

Though you were mostly flustered, you looked a bit perplexed at his statement. "I already did that though?" You tilted your head slightly while crossing your dangling legs together.

He shakes his head and guides your hand slowly and gently. Your gaze followed both hands that slid across his face, taking a mental note how much larger his hands were in comparison to yours as they were latched together. Your hand stopped which caused you to stop you out of your daze.

You felt a slightly chapped yet still soft surface under your delicate fingertips. Doflamingo had to force the corner of his lips from widening at how you looked.

Ah, how much he loved this look on you.

With eyes wide as saucers, mouth slightly agape with that still steaming face, you slowly looked into his eyes, knowing just what he was getting at.

They were his lips.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Excuse errors I was super excited to post this chapter asap kansksjsj

FUCKFUCKFUCK ISNSKDDNSN HE IS MAKING THE MOVE <3