𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

Lightly humming, the sun was beginning to set. A small breeze was wafting around, brushing up against whatever it touched. The sky held a blue-yellow ombré look to it and all in all, it was really pretty.

Luckily, the walk wouldn't be much further to the fortress. Possibly another twenty minutes and the two of you would reach the entrance. It was quiet between the both of you, the only sound heard was the clicking of Baby5's heel and the distant voices of the citizens and toys alike that lived in this beautiful country.

The guilt still gnawed away, more intense than ever. Tearing your gaze away from the ground, you stared at Baby5. She really was gorgeous, and on top of that, she is such a sweet soul. It's a shame she hasn't found the one yet. Noticing your stare, she looked back with a smile.

"Hey, um... Love?" You whispered, afraid to speak louder as if she would yell at you. Which she obviously would never. She physically can't yell at somebody whom she cares about unless she's really pissed off about something.

Like the time you heard about how she yelled at Doffy before for killing some guy she was dating. It sounded harsh at first when you heard it but once you knew why Doffy did it, you had to admit the guy deserved it.

She nods, urging you to continue. Baby5 watched you fiddle around with your fingers, noticing how nervous you looked.

"I-I'm really sorry.." Stopping in the middle of your tracks, you set all the bags you were holding down onto the ground to talk with her properly. The clicking of her heels stopped as well, whipping around to watch you stare at the ground once more. The way your posture and body language spoke, you were upset about something.

Worryingly she moved closer, placing a hand on your shoulder. "For what, (Y/n)? You haven't done a thing to apolo–"

You cut her off. "You're wrong."

Once more you moved your gaze into her eyes, a frown plastered on your face. The guilt was too much. You had to tell her. It wasn't fair for her to not know what you had done. You should have just brought her with you into your friend's house and asked her to not tell anybody. That would have been so much easier!

But no— you were too embarrassed to talk about that stuff about her young master in front of her. She would have squealed the whole time and probably tell Dellinger and then he would tell the rest of the family and then it would be this HUGE THING—

"I.. Today when we went out... um," Baby5 clasped your hands together with hers, causing you to flinch. "I lied and used you.." Tears welled up in the corner of your eyes, not allowing you to see her expression as you hiccup.

"I'm so sorry— I should have taken you with me to see my friend. I was going to ask him to help me advance my relationship with Doffy... And I was too embarrassed to take you with me," She pulled you into her warm embrace, patting your back to ease the sobs.

You weren't sure how she was feeling at your confession, as you began to explain yourself some more. By the end of it, you were calmer but tears still rolled down your face.

"Shh... It's okay, (Y/n), I'm just happy you needed me. I don't care about that. You had your reasons and I'm okay, don't feel guilty," at her words you sobbed once more, shoving her so you could look her in the face again while your hands cling onto her shoulders.

"No! You should be pissed at me! Tell me how bad I am— I don't deserve your sincerity. Y-you shouldn't be okay with being used... It's not... right.." Sniffling a bit, you leaned into her touch when she wiped the tears away that cascaded down like a waterfall.

"It's okay, really! I trust you with my life and I know you didn't have any bad Intentions. You're like my sister and I will never think bad of you! So come on, wipe those tears, and put on that pretty smile I love!" She cheered, grabbing ahold of half the bags you were carrying and walked off.