𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕

"Ma'am please stop eating all the desserts... They were baked for tonight's dinner.."

The head baker of the castle was nervously trying to calm you down from eating out their whole stock of food. After that meeting with Doflamingo, the need to eat spurred.

Especially since not eating breakfast was a TERRIBLE idea. How does one not eat three+ meals a day and function? Or at least eat tons of snacks throughout the day? Who knows. Certainly not you!

"NO! I'M EAWFENG BWEAKFWIST" Stuffing a forkful of cake into your mouth, you quickly shoveled it down, a satisfying burp leaving your mouth.

The other bakers loitering around cringed, doing their best to ignore the distraction. That was you. You were the distraction. A very very very GOOD distraction at that.

"But we nee—"

"(Y/n) what did I tell you about bothering the cooks?!" That familiar shrill, girly voice entered your ears. Quickly you shoveled the remaining desserts around you before they would be taken away.

"DELLINGER PLEASE NO—"

You sniffled sadly at the now plate-less counter-top. All the desserts... GONE... Never forgotten though.

I should be whooping your THICK ASS DELLINGER.

BUT BECAUSE I AM IN A GOOD MOOD YOU ARE SPARED.

"DELLINGER OH MY GOD LISTENLISTENLISTENLISTENLISTEN!" Following the smaller boy outside the doors, you bounced by his side, a glowing aura surrounding you. Shielding his eyes, he cringed at how bright the aura was.

Relaxing at his request, flowers bloomed around you instead of the light, confusing the blonde teen greatly. Did you have some more powers he didn't know of? Because this isn't natural.

Flopping down excitedly onto his bed, you screamed onto his bed.

"So you gonna tell me or what?" Dellinger jumped onto his bed beside you, waiting for whatever news you had to tell. Maybe he was just a bit disinterested in whatever this could be? You always became thrilled at almost every little thing so it becomes a bit exhausting after a while. BUT, as he is your friend (son), he will always have his pierced ears open just for you.

Because he loves you, of course. And he'd do anything for you just as you'd do the same back. Feelings have to go both ways in this family!

Squealing, you jumped onto the teen, him wheezing at the lack of air out of nowhere.

"(Y/n) YOU'RE SQUISHING ME—"

"IT'S OKAY, LISTEN TO ME!"

"NO, OFF."

"NO WAIT LISTENLISTENLISTEN!"

Dellinger sighed, doing his best to intake air as your body suffocated him. His eyes narrowed while he looked at your smiling face. But then they eased up immediately at how happy you looked. Your smiles are his favorite expression on you.

"I GOT A BOYFRIE—"

"OH MY GOD IF IT AINT YOUNG MAS—"

"IT IS HIM!"

Instead of you smothering Dellinger, he became the one suffocating you by his tight grip on your waist when he squeezed you into his body for a hug. You both were screaming animatedly about the news you just dropped, mostly with the boy throwing in 'I told you so' and 'I'm always right so listen to me some more.' He knew for a fact you'd never listen to him or anybody but just for extra measure he said that.

"So like, what did young master even do? Did he like.. Rough you up? Don't think I can't see those bite marks," your face blazed at his words, instinctively slapping a hand on your neck. "Because if he didn't [BLEEP] and [BLEEP] you I'm not sure what he'd do! Maybe if he just [BLEEPED] there and then [BLEE—]"