𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Pulling back from the hug, you smiled brightly up at the male, who you had met just a couple of months prior.

Kyoya was the one who helped you with your impeccable fashion choices, being he was an upcoming designer. He had black hair tied up in a short ponytail, and wore casual clothing. You were meeting up with him to ask advice on how to further your relationship with Doflamingo.

Leading you inside his house, you were greeted with the sounds of little footsteps running around. Happily, you bent down as the familiar little girl comes running out, and flies into your arms. "Hi, auntie (Y/n)!" The little girl, Ayaka, greeted you. She resembled her mother a lot with her blonde hair and green eyes.

Hearts practically burst out from your entire being as you smothered the little girl with affection, lifting her up and continuing to follow your friend inside.

Settling down on the couch that was across from Kyoya, his daughter settles down on his lap, him combing his fingers through her hair. The sight of this instantly made your mind wander to your boyfriend and if the two of you would ever get married and have kids.

Maybe you'd retire from being a pirate. Raising your, probably many, little ones alongside Doflamingo, whom you'd call husband. Dellinger and Baby5 would babysit on the days he would take you for a night out. The kids would gather around the two, listening to the story of all their adventures in their life.

Your heart melted at the cute thoughts, face tinting pink.

"Kyoya where's Chiyo at? I wanna see her!" Chiyo was his wife. She was such a sweetheart and a very welcoming person. When you met her, she didn't even care that you were a notorious pirate. Unlike how Kyoya had been at first.

"Oh, she's out right now. I told her I'd babysit Ayaka while she has a full day to herself," he smiles at the mention of his wife, love clearly present as he spoke of her. "I'm not sure when she'll be back home though. I told her to take the whole day off since she deserves it."

THAT IS THE CUTEST SHIT EVER. DOFFY BETS TREAT ME LIKE THIS WHEN WE MARRIED<3

Stop simping for your boyfriend.

No, I'm the biggest simp.

"Anyway, how can I help you with this, (Y/n)? I know you said you needed help to advance your relationship with your boyfriend— speaking of.. who's the lucky man?!"

"I'M NOT TELLING."

"Tell me!"

"NO JUST HELP ME PLEASE!"

"Yea! Tell us, auntie!... What is she telling us, daddy?.."

Stop I love her so much. I wanna take her with me. My child—

He sighs, leaning back in the comfortable couch, continuing to pat Ayaka's head. You copied his movements, resting your hands on the armrest.

"Well like I said earlier— I want you to help me advance my relationship with my boyfriend. Uhm I really... really," you turned your head to the side, "really... love him.. and I wanna make him happier! S-so I wanted to ask uh... how does one show they want to do the do." You said, making sure to tiptoe around the wording for the sake of the little six-year-old with you two.

The fit of laughter in front caused you to aim a glare at the black-haired male in front of you, his daughter confused about what "the do" is.

This was serious! Of course, you obviously had sex before, but they weren't as meaningful to you as this one felt like it would be. This time you knew you actually loved the rat of the man! The past were just flings or empty relationships that weren't meant to be serious. So of course, you wanted to make the first time with your love special.