𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚗

"Doffy come on!"

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no."

"WHY NOT"

WHAT A STINKY MAN.

Sighing he looks down at your short stature, "Because (Y/n), for the twenty eighth time today, I am not taking you to the aquarium just so you can break down the penguin's habitat like the last time."

THEY SHOULDN'T BE TRAPPED IN THERE.

"Stop being a stinky rat! They should be set free and not stuck in a small tank!"

Once again heaving a sigh and bringing his hand down his face, he gives you the short explanation as to why you can't free the penguins.

"(Y/N) if you do that they'll die. It's not cold enough for them to live out here."

Oh

"Why didn't you just say that from the start?"

Pfft. Dumbass.

Finally becoming irritated to the point of no return, that familiar vein bulges out of his forehead as he quickly uses his strings to slam you against the wall.

"I TOLD YOU THAT FIFTEEN TIMES YOU IMBECILE!"

"OUCH STOP DOING THAT YOU RAT MAN!!"

"THEN STOP BEING AN IDIOT."

"Ahha ha but you love me, I'm your favorite idiot. <3"

Grumbling under his breath about how you irritate him, he continues to walk around the castle.

"Wait up you daddy long legs!"

After dusting yourself off, you ran towards his side.

"Don't call me daddy :/"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"But why though?"

"Why not?"

"..."

Silent treatment hehe

Jk you can't be quiet for shit.

"...But why thou-"

You were oh-so-rudely interrupted by him once again slamming you into a wall.

HE'S SUCH A BULLY. NO WONDER HE NEVER HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

"STOP BEING SO AGRESSIVE YOU FLAMINGO! This is why you're alone lol."

"Says the one who isn't dating anybody."

Depressed clouds formed over your head as you sulk and start muttering curses at the man.

"Fufufu did I hit a sensitive spot, little one?" He taunted with his always present smirk and tilting head.

HE KNOWS I HATE TALKING ABOUT MY NON-EXISTENT LOVE LIFE.

"You know what you done you poopy head man."

Raising his non-existent brow at the childish nickname he just shrugged it off as you both walked in a comfortable silence.

≪ °✾° ≫

After your hang out session with Doflamingo, you wandered around the castle some more. The pink rat had to go and work on some papers so your hang out was cut a bit short.