𝚑𝚘𝚝

The sun was up high in the sky, shining brightly on this wonderful and beautiful new day. It was definitely a day for relaxation with no worries to come.

Well, at least for everyone else. This was a different story for the Strawhat's.

"Luffy, stop it! We can't go to the castle, they may think we're intruders and attack us!" Usopp was terrified of heading back to the castle where they had dropped you off a night ago. He was doing his best to stop his captain from making such a stupid choice, but honestly, it's Luffy. You can't do much about it.

"No! I want (Y/n) to hang out with us as much as she can before we leave!" The straw hatted boy was running all around Dressrosa, trying to find the way back to where you were located.

He really enjoyed your company, and you buy him food!

"Oi, Sanji! Do something about him!"

The curly browed chef inhaled his cigarette, constantly replaying your last moments with him from the other night. "I would love to see the mademoiselle as well."

Ah, blood was flowing out of his nose.

Usopp gave a distressed cry, knowing all was in vain. He did not want to deal with the repercussions of the duos brash actions.

Turning to look at Robin, he tried once more, hoping she would do something about their behavior.

She just giggled. He deflated.

Nami was against the idea at first, but she decided there was nothing to be done about Luffy's decision, knowing he was a stubborn little brat.

"Usopp, there's no use in continuing to complain.. He already made up his mind," Nami turned her head to look at Luffy who was panting, moving more sluggishly than before. "You, Sanji and Robin can go get (Y/n). We can meet up at the pool."

Luffy perked up at her words, excited to finally get out of the heat once they get their new friend. "Okay!" He suddenly gained a burst of energy and ran ahead of the two accompanying him.

Nami hit her head with the palm of her hand and gave a sigh. "So help me if he gets into a fight.."

Scary.

°°

"It's so hot out today! Hey (Y/n), let's go swimming in the pool, get up." Dellinger was pulling you off his bed, trying to get you to leave the room that was nice and cool.

NO IT'S COLD IN HERE. I CAN'T GO OUT AND BE SWEATY.

"Delli nOoOO! Let me. Stay. Inside! I want to be a shut-in!!!!" Desperately you clung onto the mattress, trying not to fly across the room from Dellinger's strong grip.

Damn, if you thought he was only strong in his legs you were WRONG.

Huffing, he pulls you harder and gives you a few shakes here and there. "That's exactly why you need to get out of the house! You're always indoors, we can cool off in the pool on the first floor. We would still be Inside the castle technically, just more outdoorsy!" With one final yank you were flying out of the bed and landed harshly on the floor.

Dellinger managed to move out of the way before you could crash into him.

How rude, he didn't even act like a cushion.

You groaned knowing there was no point In arguing with the teen. "Fine! I'm going back to my room to get ready. I'll meet you back here." Dusting the nonexistent dust off yourself, you made your way to your room.

≪ °✾° ≫

After you had changed into your white ruffled strapless bikini top with matching white high waisted swim shorts, a cute floppy sun hat with sunglasses and sandals, you made your way back towards Dellinger's room.