𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝

It's been about two weeks since you first arrived at the beautiful country.

It's been one day and 5 hours in counting since that incident with the maybesortofalittlekindajustabitonlyslightlyattractive male.

With a blush rising onto your cheeks you slapped your face, trying to dismiss the scene replaying in your mind again.

You've been doing your best to avoid the older male. You would hide every time he walked by, even making up excuses to flee the room he would be occupying.

Doflamingo wasn't a stupid shit head, unlike you. He has heard all the poor excuses you made to get away from the room he would be in. He has seen where you hide, it's not as if you were subtle about it. You fucking hid under tables and behind columns.

'If I can't see him he can't see me',
Is what he imagined your thought process went while you were hiding. He wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this was the case. (Yes he correct on that theory)

He knew why you were acting like this and to that he found extremely amusing. Oh how he loved to tease you. Don't get him wrong though, he didn't harbor any romantic feelings for you. Sure, he will openly admit he finds you attractive. I mean your ass was "fine", as you liked to put it. And yes he does find the fact you take the time to hang out with his family very alluring as well.

He loved family oriented people after all, and seeing you play around with his family made him a little thrilled(though he won't ever admit that out loud).

But like he said earlier, he did NOT harbor intimate feelings for you. It's just that your reactions were interesting to watch(especially from how close he was to you a day ago).

You, Osteo (Y/N), known worldwide for being "ruthless", "cold hearted
-and wanted for a bounty of 380,000,000 for gods sake!-,to acting like an actual idiotic bitch and becoming flustered at anything relatively intimate(only when the other party initiates it). It was to much of a good opportunity to pass up.

He wasn't trying to play with your feelings, you were useful to him after all(he says this, but in reality he doesn't want to admit he considers you a friend. After all, who would admit they are friends with someone as dumb like you). It was just his sadistic side that liked to come out when you were around.

He thrives off of punishing you after all.

≪ °✾° ≫

Sneaking around the large castle just Incase you ran into the one soul you were dead set on avoiding until you could face him again, you snuck a few glances around you before turning the corner, effectively running into a small body.

"(Y/n), there you are! I've been looking for you forever! I was asking around yet nobody has seen you at all. I've been looking for you, we have lots to talk about!" A high pitched yet familiar voice spoke up.

Immediately perking up at the familiar boy you wrapped yourself around him. "My lovely son! Why were you looking for mama, is someone bothering you? I'll destroy them." Your normally cheery voice was gone in a flash after mentioning someone possibly bothering Dellinger whilst squeezing the male a bit tighter.

Unconsciously you used your fruit powers to wrap some bones around his waist.

The said boy shivered uncharacteristically, not used to something so menacing coming from such a brainless woman before snapping out of it. "Nope! We both know I would have kicked anybody to death that bothered me, hehe!<3"

Hearing his reassuring words, your normal cheery and one brain cell self came back, while your bones retreated back into your body. "Oh okay that's good then! I thought I would have had to take care of someone.. Anyway, what'd you need?"