𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎

All you could think about was the events that had happened the night before.

The way he held you, felt you, touched you, it was driving you insane.

"UGH." You gave out an aggravated shout.

Why did he have to tease you like that? You weren't even sure if he liked you for goodness sakes!

You weren't even sure if you liked him.

Sitting up from your position you got ready for the day. This time you decided on a black tube top that was laced up in the front which effectively showed off your assets. You wore a matching laced up fitting skirt that ran up on the outer side of your thighs with some black combat boots too match. Of course, you had your raven skull necklace on, showing it off the those who spared a glance while wearing some black shades and safety pin earrings.

All in all, you were looking hot and edgy. Just how you liked it.

After checking your appearance a couple more times you made your way out of the room and to the front doors of the castle.

No way in hell were you going to sit inside and possibly become victim to someone's shit again.

Lost in your thoughts of what you planned on doing in town, you didn't notice the clicking of heels that quickly made their way towards you.

"(Y/N)!!"

Jumping in surprise you weren't able to react quick enough as the owner of the body slammed themselves onto you and making you both fall, with the smaller body laying on top of you.

Groaning at the impact you look up to see Dellinger's grinning face.

For once you didn't smile after being greeted with your favorite male, instead you gave him a blank look. "Dellinger, what do you need?"

You were not in the mood to be interrogated again.

Blinking in shock his smile slowly falls from his face and gives you a confused stare, "(Y/n) are you okay? You aren't acting like you normally do.. I'm sorry about last night! I didn't want to get in trouble by young master a-and I figured since you and him are-"

You cut the young boy off sharply, "We aren't dating! That's what I've been trying to tell you all night! And in no thanks to you, he and I had this weird intimate moment thing and It was so weird, I don't know how I feel, I can't even think about him without feeling some shit happen in my body! I don't get why he even acted like that, I'm sure he do-"

You immediately stopped your heated and panicked rant at the sound of the teens giggles. "I'm sorry but is there something funny about my distress?" Your brows furrowed.

His hands were brought to his face as he continued to giggle in between his sentences, "(Y/n) are you really that oblivious? I think you may like him." His smile grew wider taking in the way your eyes widened like saucers and your mouth taped open.

NO FUCKING WAY

He's lying, I don't like men:/

I can't deny the fact that being pushed up against Doffy did make me feel a bit..

Blushing immediately at your thought you shook your head. "No I don't! Shush and get off of me I'm going into town, not sure how long I'll be but it will be as long as I possibly can!"

Dellinger slowly got off of you and helped you up while shaking his head in amusement with his own little grin. "Suit yourself. (Y/n)! Don't stay out for way to long though, it gets lonely when you aren't around!"