𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜

Doflamingo was still holding your hand in place on top of his lips. You could feel the corner of them twitching upwards.

Moving your hand back slightly so he could speak, he chuckles. "Do you wish to find out or not?" He places your hand back on his lips, but this time, letting go of your hand as he placed his own on both sides of your waist. His grip was loosely resting upon them, giving it an experimental squeeze.

Oh my.

Squeeze? My? Organs? Out? Please?

Shaking your head to rid the steam, you looked back up at him with a frown.

"I'm not going to kiss you," your hand slowly falls from his lips and onto the hands that held your waist. "If it means nothing to you. A kiss on the cheek is fine but I won't kiss you on the lips just for your own amusement."

Taking the hands off of your waist you turned around to hop off the desk, only to be grasped once again by the waist and pulled back, falling onto his lap. "Doffy, stop it. I'm not doing it!" Without bothering to look up at his face, you tried to shove your arms on his chest to get away from him.

You just wanted to retreat into your room so you could die about the fact he was playing with your feelings. And then cry to Delli about what he had done to you.

"For real, let me go!" Your chin was grasped and forcing you to look up at the man with glasses. Now that you were looking at him, he looked pretty serious for some reason. "Why the fuck do you look so-"

"Be quiet."

Your mouth clasped together at his command. There were times to pick and choose your battles, and this was one of those times.

He stares down at you intensely, sea-blue eyes wandering across your face.

"You said you won't kiss me if it means nothing? Tell me what you're implying."

He had to know what you meant. Did you finally realize you felt the same for him as he did for you?

Fucking better be or else he'll probably chuck you across the room for giving off the impression.

The serious and bothered face you had turned into the usual blushing one.

Omg did I say thAT-

"I-It's nothing! Let me go now, I'm gonna eat breakfast!" When you tried to rip his hand off your chin you ended up nowhere and just sighed, realizing this was your fate.

Rip (Y/n)

His eyes narrowed behind his shades, staring and taking notice of your body language. "You're lying. Now tell me or else I'm punishing you." You flinched on his lap as you shook your head frantically.

NO MORE HICKEYS!

Huffing lightly you gently tapped his hand to let go, him doing so knowing you were going to comply. Moving off of his lap and going to stand on his table to be somewhat on height-level with him, you stare into his glasses.

You were around the same stature as him while you were standing on the freakishly tall desk. Even when he was sitting down he was still a freaking giant!

Tapping his long fingers against the armrest impatiently at what you were doing, he hummed, waiting for you to speak.

"With what I said earlier... About me not kissing you if it doesn't mean anything. That's because if you don't have feelings for me and are doing this for your own leisure then I refuse! And that's also because I," You turned your head to the side, heart racing immensely with red cheeks and steam coming out of your ears.