𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Doflamingo considered himself a structured man. A man who did whatever he could in order to achieve his goals. Whether it harmed or if he took advantage of others, he didn't care. A man that cared about his family more than anything. A man who puts his families needs above his and does his best to make them happy. I mean he was the one in charge, and those in charge should take care of their underlings!

So why.

Why was it when he opened the door to the room he saw the back of Dellinger leaning onto (Y/N), who seemed to be chained up with sea prism stones, he felt something snap within him.

He didn't know what in the world it was, nor did he focus on it. He just analyzed the situation in front of him.

Dellinger's slender knee resting in between the older women's thighs with his other leg hoisting himself up on the floor, dainty hands hovering above her waist, his face close and red covering the sides of his cheeks(which was from laughing so much). He couldn't see how (Y/N) looked due to Dellinger blocking his view of her, though he wasn't sure if he wanted to see. More like if he was prepared to see.

His nonexistent eyebrow twitched at the display. "Mind explaining what's happening, Dellinger? I could hear
(Y/N) yelling from down the hall."

Said boy jumped at the sound of his young master's low voice and immediately scooted away from the woman he was tickling, effectively giving the tall man a look at the woman that was younger than him.

"Ah young master! It's nothing, I was only just tickling(more like torturing) (Y/N) because she was making fun of me when we were having a sleepover earlier!" The young teen quickly came up with this excuse at the top of his head. Was it effective? Most likely not. He felt terrible lying to the man that took him in, but he would rather not tell him he heard the two have a pre-sex talking.

He mentally apologized for throwing (Y/n) under the bus to deal with the man's wrath. You can handle it though you'll be okay(:

Doflamingo didn't pay much attention to what Dellinger said. He was focused on the woman that sat in the middle of the room.

Chest heaving, red in the face with sweat and tongue out while panting heavily, eyes dropped slightly and hair disheveled. Shorts showing a peek of your laced pink underwear while your crop top was falling off your shoulder showing off your matching pink laced bra, as well as showing off your stomach.

The sight of your unintentionally revealing and panting form was something the tall male was not prepared to see. Yea, he's seen you wear your normal everyday tube top and shorts, but this time it was your facial expressions and body language.

He'll admit that seeing you tied up looking like this is making reconsider if he's into bondage or not. (He is)
Who could blame him, I mean you were attractive like he said earlier. On top of that your disheveled state makes you look very tantalizing if he does say so himself, especially with the pink laced set you were wearing.

You knew he loved pink yet for some reason you didn't like it, so as to why you were wearing that around the palace? He had no clue.

But was he complaining? Not even in the slightest.

Stopping himself from thinking of this even further, he laughed. "Fufufu well what do we have here? Making fun of my family members, my dear (Y/n)? Who would have thought you would do such a thing.. Looks like I'm going to have to punish you a bit." He lied, he was totally thinking of it still. Especially when you finally looked him in the eyes while panting.

Turning towards Dellinger he gave a nod, "You're dismissed Dellinger. It's late you should head back."

Nodding at his young master he wished the man a good night, turning to look at (Y/n) once more before squealing internally at the two left alone in a room together.