"Is it wrong to say you look beautifu dressed in despair?"

"It just confirms that you're a sadist."

"Are you ready?" Chisaki grinned as Deku nodded, but his face full of disdain and empty fear.

"You know what to do."

"RAPE! YOU----AGH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??!" Bakugou screamed as Uraraka and Todoroki were calming Deku from his small panic attack.

Deku laid on a king sized bed, his top bare while the rest was covered by the white linens. Chisaki stroked the greenett's bare back, making him flinch to the cold touch.

"I'll take care of that never ending fever of yours, until your inevitable death." Chisaki whispered into Deku's ears, his emerald green eyes full of fear.

'Until I die?'

"Holy mother of god, bless Deku's broken soul." Itsuka prayed as Deku started tearing up at the amount of 'mirrored pain' he's feeling.

Deku sat on a cushioned seat, dressed in a black revealing dress, while Toga served a neon pink drink in a wine glass.

"This'll keep your worries away." Toga said as Deku stared at the drink suspiciously. The scent of the drink was inviting, but the color made it look poisonous.

His lips touched the glass only for his wrist to be held by a ravenett.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" Sero asked before getting whacked on the head.

"Don't drink it you fool." Bakugou retorted.

"It it is my greatest honor to mark our newest member of our organization and our society. His exquisite skill and intelligent mind brought us to the top of the city." Chisaki said as Deku walked down the isle, dragging a long sword on the tiles.

"Ladies and gents---" Chisaki was interrupted by a sword being slashed across his chest.

"What a 360, we totally did not see this coming!" Jirou sarcastically said as everyone just stared at how Deku's expression was full of disdainful anger.

"You were supposed to be---"

"SHUT UP YOU HOOLIGAN!" Deku screamed as the sword drew blood from the next slash to the face.

"You really want to escape this hell?"Chisaki chuckled as Deku stood before him, his eyes narrowed to the comparison of a cat, full of anger and disdain.

"Stop using disdain!"

"It's my favorite negative word." 

Chisaki pulled out a revolver from his suit only for it to be cut by the long sword. Deku raised his sword above Chisaki's neck.

"Is this the love God promised me?!?!" Deku screamed as he remembered what he prayed for in the old church.

"Please deliver me the love I desire." Deku prayed as he knelt before the altar.

"Mood." Yuki laughed, before Aizawa stared at her with an offended look.

"Bitch, what am I, a roach?"

"Go ahead." Chisaki grinned.

"Kill me. But she will never come out of your head."

Deku looks up to see his mother, her face full of worry. She cupped his face and smiled, hugging him before whispering in her ear.

"Do it."

"First time I will allow you to kill someone." Inko said as Deku sighed.

Chisaki on the other hand had floating weapons pointing at him, all controlled by Yuki.

Deku smiled gently at his abuser, bringing fear into the older man's system.

"Goodbye, forever." 

The sirens rang outside as Deku looked inside Chisaki's suit and pulled out the locket, to meet the eyes of his mother in a small portrait.

He looks to the side to see a mirror, showing his long hair drift to the floor.

Deku raised the sword by his neck and slashed.

"NO!"

"Guys, this is the prologue." Yuki said.

"You are under arrest."

"Oh."

A/N: Sorry if this seems rushed, I'm doing this during online classes. Multitasking everyone? Big oof. But hey, you'll like the next one.