Ghost Classmate

There was this guy named Michael he was a very nice guy he treated people well almost everyone liked him some people didn't cause they thought he was strange but he didn't mid as much cause he had friends that had his back.

He liked this girl named Melanie she was beautiful kind of popular she kinda liked him too but her friends didn't like him and because she didn't want them to think she was "uncool" she always made fun of him when she was around her friends. One day her friends had the idea of pulling a prank they knew that Mike would be studying in the library before the school closes so they had the idea of pretending to get Melanie to ask him to hang out after school knowing he'd say yes but their plan didn't go as planned cause they accidentally set the whole school on fire and Michael not getting out fast enough died in the fire and Melanie and her friends were punished and sent to jail.

Present Day

You've been in this school for a year and half and you know everyone and they know you there is no one you wouldn't recognize or so you thought. One day in English your teacher was talking someone came on and you looked him and he was so handsome you looked at his defining features and you had to admit to he was beautiful gorgeous in fact he sat down in the seat next to you and you felt like you couldn't stop looked at him until the teacher called your name.

Teacher: Y/n??????

You: Huh?

Teacher: Are you listening?

You: Yes sir.

Teacher: I hope so

And then he goes back to teaching Michael leans over to you and whispers to you.

Michael: "Hi I'm Michael"

You: "Hi i'm Y/n"

Michael: "It's very nice to meet you Y/n"

You: "It's very nice to meet you too Michael. Are you new to this school? I know everyone here and I've never seen you"

Michael: "Yeah you can say I'm new"

You: "Ok well ok then welcome"

Michael: *giggles "Thank you"

You: You're welcome

Soon class was over and you and Michael left and continued talking you two talked about your life your friends and family when he was talking about his he reminded you of a story you heard but that couldn't be his.. right?

One day at school when you were talking to Michael some of your friends came up to you wondering who you were talking to and you told then Michael.

Jessica: "Who's Michael?"

You: "Michael Jackson the new kid here"

Kira: "There's no new kid here named Michael Jackson there was a kid a a few years ago named Michael who died in this school cause of a fire and this is him" *she showed you a picture of him and that was Michael you couldn't believe it.*

You: No... No.. that can't be Michael he's alive and standing right here next to me.

Kira: "He's dead Y/n"

You: "No!"

Michael: "They're right I am I'm a ghost I was trying to work up the nerve to tell you but I never knew how to."

You: "So you really are dead?"

Michael: "Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just liked spending so much time with you that I just never thought about it."

(By now you're friends have left)

You: lThis will take some getting use to but you're a ghost okay that's cool really cool."

Michael: "Thanks for being cool with this"

You: "Sure"

You two smile and then go to class throughout the years you two date for 5 years and then get married and have two half ghost and half human kids and you all live a happy life together.

And that's it I hope you guys liked it and if you guys did enjoy it then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽