Ghost Of 213 Part 2

This is a sequel to ghost of 213 if u haven't rad it yet go read it if u want! This was requested by mjslegendaryloafers Enjoy!❣️

It has been years and you and Michael are married now well you were lets me tell you what happened.

Backstory

You and Michael were married for almost 10 years it was perfect marriage you were so happy that you two found each other at that hotel real happy.

You two have spent almost every waking moment together when Michael wasn't recording but one day Lisa and Michael was hanging out together or really dating behind your back.

While they were at a restaurant you were just walking around town bored when you saw them they were sitting close hugging and you thought thats not such a big deal since they're friends right??? But that was until you saw them kiss you were shocked and upset and mad how could he do this to you cheat on you!!!! You gave all your love and attention to him and this is how he repays you.

You went back home and ate some pickles and ice cream still thinking about how could he do this to you!!! You were already heartbroken because of what Kevin and that was why you died and when you found Michael you thought he might be different but it seems like you were probably wrong.

He came home happy to see you but you were not happy to see him.

Michael: Hey baby what's wrong?

You: Don't baby Me!!! I saw you!!

Michael: What?!??

You: I saw you Michael with Lisa hugging and kissing!!!! How could you do that to me!!!!!! I love you and you do this to me!!!!!!!! You know i died if a heart break after what Kevin did why would you do this to me why!!!!!

Michael: 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔. Baby i'm so sorry I never meant for you find out and I never meant for this to happen!!

You: I thought you were different

Michael: I am please forgive me Please. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

You: I can't I can't be in another relationship like this!!! Not for a third time.

Michael: Y/n please!!! I'm so sorry please please please forgive me please I love you i'm so sorry!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭. *He says crying*

You shake your head no and leave and he sits on the ground crying his eyes out he hates himself for what he did he can't believe he did that to you.

A few years later you hear on the news that Michael died of heartbreak they say that his latest relationship was the saddest after cheating on her she left him and he couldn't live without her so he died. You knew it was you they were talking about you was sad he died but you wish he never did that in the first place then he would still be alive.

You see him one day while walking down the streets as a ghost he sees you and you see him you two wave but go your separate ways.

Man I almost cried writing this!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Anyways You guys if you guys enjoyed this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽