Someone's Watching You

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

It's summer break you got out from school a week ago and now your on the way to the airport to go home you're so excited to see your friends and family you missed them you especially missed Michael and you know he's missed you too you two have been talking every other week about how school and how he was doing since you've been gone and he always said that it's lonely and that he wishes that you were there with him and you wished that too.

You got to the airport and soon got on the plane after 2 hours you returned home and you take an Uber back to the house after you thank them and pay them you get out and start to head inside when you feel like you're being watched but you feel like you're just being paranoid and shake off the feeling and head inside.

Once you're in the house you put your stuff down feeling so happy and glad to be back at home and you couldn't wait to see Michael.

Y/n: MICHAEL!!!!! I'm home!!! Michael??? MICHAEL????

Your thoughts: Hmmm he must not be home wonder where he is.

You put your stuff in you two's room and then you go to see your family after a an hour or two with them you head back home you get some food on the way back and then you go back in and eat and watch some tv.

You get that feeling again like someone's watching you but you again say that's it just paranoia and that no ones watching you after you're done eating you put your plate in the trash you see that it's full and go to take it out when you you get the feeling again you're getting a little scared you go inside the house and call Michael and he answers while on the phone you sound scared and he's wondering what's wrong.

Michael: Baby What wrong? Why do you sound scared?

Y/n: Michael i feel like I'm being watched i've been like this ever since i've been at home like someone's just outside just watching me and I'm getting a little freaked out and scared and I really need you right now so please please come home.

Michael: Don't worry baby no one's watching you you're a 100% protected I promise and you know what?

Y/n: What?

Michael: You look real cute scared and i also see you got McDonald's

Y/n: Wait... how could you know that you're not here????

Michael: You sure??

Y/n: ......

Michael: Turn around and look outside the back door

Y/n: Um... Ok???

You turn around and look outside and you see Michael just standing outside outside looking at you.

Michael: Hey babe

You go to the door and let him in.

Y/n: You freaked me out Michael what the heck were you doing out there just looking at me and just getting me all paranoid.

Michael: Just wanted to give you a good welcome back greeting but I wanted to do something a little different so why not scare you.

Y/n: Wow!!! Well i'm glad it was just you and not someone dangerous

Michael: See i told you you were 100% safe

Y/n: Yup i am cause you would never let anything happen to me

Michael: Never

Y/n: Well I'm gonna go to sleep i'm tired

Michael: I'm tired too scaring you really took a lot out of me *he says and giggles*

Y/n: Haha ok

You two head upstairs and get ready for bed and then you get into bed and soon fall asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽

Michael Jackson Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें