Make A Wish Part 2

Now that you're a human you were so excited to experience all the things that humans do and the best part was now that you're not a genie you don't have to worry about being backed sucked in your old lamp after making a third wish.

But the most incredible part of being human was your boyfriend Michael ever since you two started dating he just made being human so much better you wish you could've meet him so much sooner.

You loved him so much and he loved you and even though you couldn't make wishes anymore you still make some if his wishes come true like his when wanted to feel better after he was sick you made him feel better or when he was on tour and he called you saying he wish you could be there and you got on a plane and went there and he was so happy to see you. Now it was it was almost time for his special "wish" his birthday this Thursday he wants a big party at Disneyland with his friends and family so you planned the whole thing for a few months you invited his family and friends some of friends couldn't make it but they would give you a gift to give to him now that everything was prepared you couldn't wait for Thursday to come.

TheNextMorning

You woke up to a beautiful smile on your boyfriend's face and you smile too and kiss him and he kisses you back.

Michael: Morning my beautiful genie

T/You: Morning my beautiful human *giggles*

Michael: How'd you sleep?

T/You: Good. You?

Michael: Good too! And I'm glad you slept well

T/You: Thanks I'm glad you slept well too. What do you want for breakfast

Michael: You're always making breakfast so here's my "wish" I wish you let me make breakfast for you today

T/You: As you wish!! *you say as you giggle*

He kisses you and goes downstairs to make you breakfast he makes you eggs and bacon and toast your favorite once you come downstairs to eat you thank him for making breakfast for you and eat and so does he.

T/You: Thanks again for making this Michael

Michael: No problem T you do a lot of things for me and I do a lot of things for you too but I just wanted to say thank you for all the things you do for me.

T/You: Awww you're welcome

You two finished eating and then you two go for a walk visit some family and hang out for a few hours at each families house and then you two came back and went to you two's room and got ready for bed and then you two got into bed and watched some tv until eventually you two fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i really hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽

Michael Jackson Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें