He Flips You

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

After you flipped him that day Michael has been wanting to get you back for that but he had a plan you said that you were going to go swimming today so while you were distracted and about to get in he was gonna flip you in the pool and he couldn't wait to see the look on your face when he does this.

You got on your swimsuit and headed downstairs and outside to the pool Michael saw you and followed you quietly.

Once you got to where the pool was you were about to go in when Michael snuck up behind you and flipped you in you were shocked and confused.

After coming up for air you looked at him and you saw he was laughing and you were wondering why he did that.

Shawna: Michael? Why'd you do that?

Michael: For revenge

Shawna: Revenge???

Michael: Yeah remember when you flipped me a while ago

Shawna: No

Michael: Well you did and I've ben wanting to get you back for awhile so when you told me that you wanted to go swimming I thought that would be the perfect time without you knowing to sneak up on you and flip you into the pool.

Shawna: So this was all for revenge?

Michael: Yup

Shawna: Ok?!

Shawna: Ok well why don't you come over and kiss me

Michael: Okay

He comes over to kiss you and when he does you pull him into the pool like you he was surprised and he wasn't expecting that.

Michael: Shawna?

Shawna: What?? *You said innocently*

Michael: Really??

Shawna: Hey it's fair you flipped in so I pulled you in we're even

Michael: Oh so we're even now?

Shawna Yup

Michael: Uh-huh *he says as he splashes water on you*

And you laugh and splash some on him and he splashes some on you again and you two continue splashing water on each for the next two hours until you two get out.

When you two are out you go inside and eat and once you two are done you play with some of the animals you have until you two go to bed.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed it and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽