You Guys Do The Fortnite Dance Challenge

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

Since you and Michael have been playing Fortnite you have been wanting to do the dance challenge you have been seen been done online and you wanted to do the challenge with Michael you went up to you two's room to ask him if he wanted to do it with you.

Shawna: Hey Michael?

Michael: Yeah?

Shawna: You know the Fortnite game we've been playing?

Michael: Yeah? What about it?

Shawna: Well i've seen videos if people do this Fornite Dance Challenge and i was wondering if you wanted to do it with me?

Michael: Fornite Dance Challenge?

Shawna: Yeah

You show him a few videos of people doing the challenge so that he can understand what it was and then he understood.

Shawna: So you do you wanna do it?

Michael: Yeah lets do it!!!

Shawna: Okay

So that's what you guys do you set up a camera and start recording and you two do the dance that you saw in the videos once you were done you put uploaded it and then put it online.

You two watched it over and over laughing a few times at how fun it was and probably laughing at how ridiculous you two look but you admit you two had fun.

Michael: That was fun

Shawna: Yeah it was

You two smile and for the rest of the night you two watch some Fortnite videos until you got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Your video was viewed a million times and it went viral you showed Michael and he was surprised and so were you.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽