Ignoring Girlfriend for 24 hours

Today Michael was gonna prank you he was ignore you for the whole day he knows you might be irritated but hey its just for a video and you'll probably won't be mad anymore by tomorrow.

He woke up and you were still fast asleep he snuck downstairs without waking you and got the video camera and started a video.

He sets up the camera and starts the video

Michael: Hey guys it's Michael so today i'm gonna be pranking y/n by ignoring for the whole day!!! Now i know this is gonna annoy her but its just for a video she'll probably hopefully forgive me tomorrow. So yea anyways guys that's what i'm doing so lets get into the video.

He's sitting on the sofa watching tv you finally wake up and go downstairs stairs and acknowledge him.

You: Hey mike

He doesn't say anything and you were wondering why you said hi and he doesn't say anything. You were thinking maybe the was loud and thats why he didn't say anything cause he couldn't hear you so you walk over to him and say what you said again.

You: Hey Mike!!

He still didn't say anything!!! You were so confused why wasn't he saying anything to you.

You: Mike??????? MIKE????????

Your thoughts: What the heck is going on? Why won't he say anything to me???? Why is he ignoring me????

You walk into the kitchen about to make some food when you were wondering of Michael wanted something to eat so you decided to ask him.

You: Hey mike you want something to eat.

He didn't say anything again he just sat there watching tv but without you knowing he was giggling under his breath he couldn't believe he was doing this to you but hey he had to.

You: MIKE!!!!!!!!!! MIKE!!!!!!!

Your thoughts: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!????😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😡😡😡 WHY ISHE IGNORING ME??????

For the rest of the day you tried to get Michael to talk to you but he still wouldn't say anything!!! You were getting so mad you was at the point of breaking stuff but you didn't but you wanted to.

Soon it came to night after dinner you and after watching some you got ready for bed Michael came in the room and you looked at him still mad at him it was almost 12 in the morning it was 2 mins to 12 you laid in bed and has your back to him as soon as it was twelve Michael was happy that he can now talk to you.

Michael: Hey baby

You: 🙄😅 Baby? Your now talking to me you haven't talked to me the whole day why do you wanna talk to me now???

Michael: Baby i'm sorry it was a prank I'm sorry!!

You: A prank??? What kind of prank???

Michael: Ignoring Girlfriend for 24hours!

You: So this was a prank you were ignoring me for a video?

Michael: Yes?!

You gasps you can't believe he ignored you for a whole day for a video.

Michael: Do you forgive me??

You: Sure on one condition!!

Michael: Sure! What?

You: Never prank me like that again

Michael: Alright you got it.

You: Alright night baby *you kiss him good night*

Michael: Night baby. Alright you guys if you guys enjoyed this video give it a thumbs up and comment below what other pranks you wanna see and lets get this video to 13k likes and i'll prank her again.

You: No get it to 14k and i'll prank him!!

Michael: Sure??!! But yea we love you guys and we'll see you guys in the next video see you guys love you.

He ends the video and lays down and he holds you in his arms and you both fall asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽