Cheating Prank

This was requested by @mikeissadaddy enjoy!❣️

Today I was gonna prank Michael by pretending I was cheating on him of course I would never would cause I love him so much but it was just a prank so you set the camera up and start recording.

Hey guys it's Angel and today I'm gonna be doing the cheating prank on Michael and Michael if your watching this I would never cheat on you I love you so much but if you guys enjoy this video then give it a big thumbs up and comment down below other pranks or some other things you guys wanna see from us.

Right now Michael's coming home from visiting his sibling and parents so he should be home soon I have the mannequin right here *I show the mannequin and the fake clothes and shoes so I'm gonna put the clothes on the mannequin and wait for him to get home to start and lets get started.

Soon I hear his car in the driveway and get everything ready I put the shoes near the door and grab the mannequin and go upstairs and go into our room and I rush and put the clothes on the mannequin and put it under the covers and wait for him to come in he comes in and I start making moaning noises.

Michael's POV

I go inside and call out for Angel but she doesn't I'm about to put my stuff down when I see some show near the door and I know those aren't mine so who's are they? I then hear some noise coming from upstairs and it sounds like it's coming from our room I go upstairs and go into our room I open the door and from it looked like when I opened Angel was on top someone at least that's what it looked like I couldn't believe it she was cheating on me.

Michael: ANGEL!!!!!

Me: Mike *I say and get off the mannequin* This is not what it looks like

Michael : Oh so it doesn't look like your having sex with someone else? Who is he?

He goes over to the other side and removes the blankets and sees the mannequin and looks a me like really.

Michael: Really Angel?

Me: What?

Michael: What is this? Ia it prank

Me: *Chuckling* Yes

Michael; Really?

Me: Yes * I say as i get the camera and point it at him*

Michael: Wow

Me: *Laughs*

Michael: *Looks a little irritated*

Me:So did I get you

Michael: I guess

Me: Yea I did Yea did you know I did.

Michael: Whatever *He says and goes into the bathroom*

Me: Anyways if you guys enjoyed this video then lease give it a thumbs up and comment down below some other prank suggestions and some other things you guys wanna see from us we love you guys and we'll see you guys In the next video.

I go to where into the bathroom and point the camera at Michael again

Me: Mike wanna say anything ?

Michael: Love you guys see you in the next video

Me: Bye

I end the video and Me and Michael have a nice night watching movies and eating in bed.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽