We get you back

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

After that prank you did on Michael he's been thinking of a way to get you back and he finally thought of one with my help basically I'm gonna be at my house and i'm gonna pretend like there's something scary outside and i'm scared and I need you to come check it out and it's dark and I don't like the dark so you're gonna come over and check it out and BAM Michael comes out and tackles you.

So once it got dark we picked a good hiding spot for Michael and then I called you.

Bryant : Hello?

Me: Hey can u please come over *Saying in scared tone*

Bryant: Yeah.. is everything ok why do you sound scared what's wrong?

Me: It's dark out and I pretty sure I just somebody's outside like maybe a person or something idk it just freaked me out I really need you to come check it out so can you please please come here?

Bryant: Yeah yeah i'm on my way over

Me: Okay!

You put on your flannel shirt and boots

Bryant: I'm on my way

You say and then i say ok and then we hang up and I wait for you to get here.

When you get here you notice that's it's dark like almost pitch dark you wished you had brought your rifle with you with you but you forgot it but you didn't forget you're flashlight you're praying that whatever I saw was nothing and that we're not gonna get hurt.

You walked around trying to see if you see anything hoping nothing pops out you had your flashlight on and then a few seconds later it goes out you try to turn it back on but it wouldn't come back on but then Michael came and tackled you to the ground.

You screamed a little and then you heard a laugh it was  Michael's laugh.

Bryant: Michael??? What are you doing?

Michael: Nothing just saying hi and getting my revenge

Bryant: Revenge?

Michael: Yeah i was getting you back for when you tackled me to the ground

Bryant: Ohh well I understand why that hurt you cause that does hurt you

Michael: Yeah and Angel helped me with this *I come out*

Bryant: What?!

Me: Hey!

Bryant: So you helped him with this?

Me: Yup!

Bryant: Alright

After you felt better from that tackle we went back inside and just did whatever for the rest of the night until we fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time✌🏽