Your In Love With your bus driver

This imagine was requested by rmc1999 enjoy!❣️

Ever since you were little you and your mom have been having arguments you hate how she favors your sister Lisa over you and also how she manipulates her you hate it and you wish she would stop you also wish Lisa  would stand up for herself.

One day while  getting on the bus you see this cute bus driver he notices you too you go and sit down today was a little irritating deal with your mom and you really didn't wanna deal with nobody but this bus driver might be an exception.

Once he got to your destination you was about to get off when he stopped you and asked for your name.

Michael: Hey wait.. I was wondering what's your name?

Jekalyn: Jekalyn?!

Michael: Ok that's a very pretty name

Jekalyn: Thank You

Michael: Well I was wondering if you would wanna hang out sometime

Jekalyn: Um... Idk i would have to check my schedule but i'll let you know

Michael: Ok

Jekalyn: Ok

You walk off and head inside it has been a long day at work and now you just couldn't wait to relax with your son

Once you get inside you hear your mom arguing with your sister Lisa about her stupid wedding again you know she doesn't wanna marry him but your mom is making her.

You go upstairs and hang out with your son and watch some movies.

The next day when you get on the bus you see Michael and smile and head to your seat and he smiles too and once he drops off at your destination you tell him that you would love to hang out with him and he smiles again and says ok and tells you when you he'll pick you up and where you two are going you give him your address and then leave.

That night he picks you up and you two go to the restaurant you had a fun time he even told you about his daughter Nima but you afraid to love him it any man because your mom is controlling you and you don't want her doing that anymore you wanna be in love with someone and be comforted but she won't let it happen ever since that date you and Michael have been hanging out but you were scared to love him.

Your sisters wedding day was approaching and you really didn't wanna go cause you felt like it was a waste of a wedding cause again Lisa doesn't love him she knows it but won't confess it the day before you told your mom that you were done with her controlling you and that you want someone to love you and that she's your mom and that you'll always love her but you can't forgive her for the things she's put you through.

At the wedding she finally she finally did confess everything and she said that they're wouldn't be a wedding but then Michael comes in and says

Michael: Yes there will be

Jekalyn: Michael? What are you doing?

Michael: Jekalyn ever since that day you came on to my bus I felt like you were the one so lets gets married here right now

Jekalyn: Your serious?!!

Michael: Yes i am!

Jekalyn: Ok lets get married

You smile feeling over joyed that your going to get married to the love of your life once your ready and you have your dress on you walk down the aisle and you seem him standing there looking so handsome you get up to the alter and once you get there the preacher does what he has to do and then you two are married and you spend a amazing life with your son him and Michael and his daughter Nima and you all become a beautiful happy family.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys couldn't tell this imagine was inspired by Madea's Family Reunion I really like that movie it feels like a long time since I watched it but anyways if you guys enjoyed it then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽