How We All Met

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail this will be a 3 part series enjoy!❣️

Me and you have been good friends for awhile and we had some of the same classes together also there were these two boys that we're also good friends Michael and Leo they hung out sometimes but they always seemed to be around one another.

While eating getting our lunches we accidentally bumped into Leo&Michael we looked and looked embarrassed.

Me: Oh my gosh we're so sorry we didn't meant to bump into you guys.

Shawna: Yeah we are so sorry

Michael: Its ok

Leo: Yea it was ok it was just an accident

Michael: Yea it was just an accident

You: Yea but now that we're all here lets introduce ourselves. I'm Shawna and this is my friend Angel

Me: Hi.

Michael: Hey Shawna and Angel its nice to meet you guys I'm Michael and this is my friend Leo.

You&Me: Hi Michael Hi Leo

Michael&Leo: Hi Shawna Hi Angel

Shawna. So you guys wanna sit down with and eat with us?

Leo: Sure

You: Ok

So then we all sat down and ate and got to know each other and then we all became best friends we always hung out when we had the time we would have sleepovers play games anything we could think of and we always had loads of fun and then we couldn't wait to hang out next time.

We always had each others back and we were never gonna let anyone ruin our friendship we never regretted that day that we bumped into each other in the cafeteria cause if that didn't happen we would never have become best friends.

That night after eating we watched some movie and some snacks and chilled out and watched some movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽