Michael Is Jealous!!!!😤😡🤬

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!

Today you were filming a YouTube Video and you had two very special guests that were gonna be in it its the Maynard brothers Connor and Jack you were excited you loved Connors music and you loved Jacks Videos and they liked your videos so you guys emailed each other and talked over the phone and agreed to do a collab Michael was out with his brothers hanging out he said he would be back later.

They finally arrived and You greeted them and they smiled and greeted you after getting settled you guys started the video.

Neesha: Hey guys its Neesha!! And today i have some very special guests and they are the Maynard Brothers!!!!

Jack&Connor: Hey guys!!

Neesha: Oh My Gosh!!! A collab with the Maynard Brothers!!!!! Yass!!! But anyways guys today we will be doing...

Soon you heard a call pull up and you knew it was Michael and you for sure knew it was him when you heard his loafers on the ground.

Neesha: Looks like Michaels home. But anyways guys today we will be doing the......

Michael: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE???!!?

You: Michael we're just filming a video for my channel no big deal.

Michael: Thats not what i see!!!!!!!! I see two guys next to you if you wanted to do a collab why didn't you just ask me?

Neesha: Because you were hanging out with your brothers and we already planned this!! And why are you making this seem like a big deal when its not

Michael: Nevermind just do your video

Neesha: Ok???

You did the video and on your channel you guys were doing the guess that song challenge and on Jacks Channel you guys were 10 different types of couples.

After doing the videos you thanked them for coming and they thanked you for having them you all hugged and then they left you then went to you and Michaels room and saw Michael sitting on the bed arms crossed watching the tv you sighed and walked into the bed and got in it and sat next to him.

Neesha: Mike are you ok?

Michael: Yea why *He says still upset and angry*

You: Mike what's wrong??

Michael: Whats wrong is you didn't even ask me if I wanted to be involved and you know i would have wanted to I can spend time with my brothers anytime but i would give up anything for you.

Neesha: Awww!

Michael: And what also upsets me is that you didn't tell me about this if you would have told me I would have been fine with it.

Neesha: I'm sorry I guess I didn't think of that I just thought you wouldn't mind guess I was wrong but next time I'll let you know of any collabs I plan on doing and I'll also you in advance if you wanna join us ok?

Michael: Ok. *He said smiling*

Neesha: Ok!

You both smiled and then you two snuggled up to him and then you guys continued watching what he was looking at on tv.

And from then on you kept your promise to Michael you told him about the collabs you were planning and you would ask him if he wanted to join and if he wasn't busy he agreed to join and he was some of your videos.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽.