Ashamed Of Your Powers

This a was requested by @LilJoker2000 enjoy!❣️

Ever since you found out you had telekinesis you've become a little ashamed of having you felt different you were born with them and you never showed them to anybody cause yo didn't want anyone to probably make fun or get experimented on so you kept it a secret.

You are married to this boy named Michael you didn't cause you wanted him to think that you were just a normal human but you weren't and he didn't do that you did wanna know but you didn't know how he would react so that's why you didn't tell him but you decided that you were going to tell him.

You: Mike??

Michael: Yeah??

You: Can you please come here

He comes downstairs and goes to you.

Michael: What's up?

You: I need to tell you something

Michael: Ok what is it?

You: This is might be hard to understand so I'm gonna try to explain it as simply as I can

Michael: Okay.

You:* You take a deep breath and tell him* I'm not just a regular human I have powers

Michael: Powers?

You: Yes I have telekinesis it's where you can move stuff with your mind

Michael: Okay? So let me get this straight you have a superpower called telekinesis and you can move things with your mind?

You: Yeah that's correct

Michael: Ok can you show me these powers of yours?

You: Ok. *You look around trying to find something to move when you see a bag of cookies on the counter* See those cookies on the counter?

Michael: Yeah?!

You: Watch this

You concentrate on the bags of cookies and they start to move and float up and start to move towards you and when Michael sees them floating he looks shocked and surprised.

Michael: WOW!

*You set the bag of cookies down on the table in front of you and he still looks shocked*

You: Now do you understand

Michael: Yeah that's pretty cool

You: Thanks

Michael: Sure

You: So what do you wanna do now?

Michael: Idk wanna maybe watch some movies?

You: Sure

Michael: Okay

You two pick a move to watch and you remand and watch it during the movie Michael wanted some candy that was also on the counter but he didn't feel like getting them so he decided task if you would get them.

Michael: Hey Y/n mind getting the candy getting candy on the counter and bringing them over here?

You: Ok

You brought the candy over to you too and he thanked you and type two ate some and continued watching the movie.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽